DCUC Walmart 5 pack out!

degra

I should probably clarify some details about the Batman figure I used in the DC figures in action thread here since it was part of the Gotham City 5 set. To answer any questions, yes, that is a Gotham City 5 Batman shown in the pics, but no, it was not an error that came with a DCSH black and grey Batman style belt. It is actually a belt from an old Zipline Batman that I had painted for a previous custom.

3856351225_daae73d7fd.jpg

When I opened my set, I noticed that the Batman I got did not have a completely fused crotch section. That was ok with me, since I had thought about seeing how that figure looked with the pouch style belt anyway. Since it was not completely sealed, it was easy enough to simply pry the two pieces apart and replace the belt. The belt fits into place almost as if it was manufactured to fit on a DCUC body, but there are two molded square areas on the inside of the Zipline belt that make it a little difficult to put the crotch halves back into place.

The not fused crotch section was the the only defect on the Batman figure. The are no major defects on any of the other figures, but Lex had a bit of extra thin plastic left on his right shoulder, and the paint is a little gloppy on the right side of Superman's face. The are also two very small "glossy" spots on the left side of Superman's face from where the figure was placed into the inner blister packaging.

3856352651_db42b52771.jpg

Here's the whole group standing around admiring Batman's new belt.

3856353551_9d601be70b.jpg

Batman's new belt is so stylish, he needs two Catwomans!

I just found a set yesterday, if I find anymore I will gladly sell it for cost to people on here + Shipping. I can send it in box or with them open. This is of course if I find another one.

Founs a few this morning, passed on the set!! 54 plus tax is a bit much for wanting only one figure out of the entire set, that being Luthor. So my Super Friends or should I say Legion of Doom may never be complete!!! Anyone not wantin Luthor, let me know!! :D Ha ha, I know that's never gonna happen!! I think that's the main reason any of us want it!!!

I just found a set yesterday, if I find anymore I will gladly sell it for cost to people on here + Shipping. I can send it in box or with them open. This is of course if I find another one.

Ill take one-will be in chicago this weekend- is there sme where in the city where i can look?

Ill take one-will be in chicago this weekend- is there sme where in the city where i can look?

WM in Carol Stream on Army Trail Rd had 6 boxes yesterday.It's a good 40 miles west of Chicago proper,but I thought I'd throw that out there.

WM in Carol Stream on Army Trail Rd had 6 boxes yesterday.It's a good 40 miles west of Chicago proper,but I thought I'd throw that out there.

Yeah, like Actionfigure Fool I find all my finds in the burbs of Chicago. Trying to find stuff in the city is next to impossible. I looked at 6 diff ones today and nothing, I am planning on buying a few if I find them sometime soon. I would like to come through for some people who are having a harder time finding them. I plan on picking up some extra of Wave 9 & 10 as well. I'm still trying to find Hawkgirl, Both Parademons and Gent Ghost, but I'll pick'em up if I find them and if no one wants them I'll put them on my ebay page or return them. Not saying I'll for sure find them but I am trying to help.

I got mines last night, I was about to hit up ebay for one for like 80 bucks but I found them in Bloomington IL. It's times like these when my Job isn't so bad, since I was sent to IL every figure I've tried to find I have succeeded.

I bought the set last week off ebay for $73 plus shipping. Which was the cheapest I've seen it go. I don't have a catwoman so I'm happy to get the purple one even though most fans seem to dislike the repaint. She's been drawn in purple about the same amount as she has in black so it's all the same to me.

I've got a feeling we'll be seeing the Luthor figure again down the road. Like in a single or double-pack. The more I think about it, the more I think I'll pass on this outing. If I'm wrong, then I'll live with that mistake.

Why in the world would they say it will be out for the holiday season and they go ahead a put it out?Great i guess the hunt is on but i dout i will find it.How much is it going for,50?

• Like 1