DCUC Walmart 5 pack out!

degra

nothing in my area of CA yet. however, 1 Walmart I went to was resetting and saw the price tag. i think it was 54.xx. i forgot. i asked them if they have gotten any, lady told me maybe in the next few days. only problem is i heard there are late night scalpers who go through pallets before Walmart closes. good luck to me.

if i see them in the next few days i am willing to help people here via trade or Paypal. Retail price plus cost of shipping of course.

Same here in my part of CA. I called my walmart and they said they will do a reset in a couple days and then they'd know if they'd be getting in the 6" figs. I'm hopeful tho cause they've never carried DCU figs and now they have some DCI 3 packs. and the other wally never carried any either and now has 6" figs...just no 5 packs. @grumpy@

Any one seeing these in NC yet?

Not yet, but the Cary Walmart got the mixed case of Wave 6 and KB Exclusives in this morning and they have never received any DCUC, so there is a small amount of hope that Walmart is gearing up for Wave 10 as well as the 5-pack.

lucky enough to have a friend pick one up for me, I won't get to see it for a week though cuz I'll be away :(

lol yeah, i got one for this guy here

superpowers1986, they had some at the new giant walmart in fairless hills, right off of bristol pike, rt 13. there was one left on saturday

lucky enough to have a friend pick one up for me, I won't get to see it for a week though cuz I'll be away :(

lol yeah, i got one for this guy here

superpowers1986, they had some at the new giant walmart in fairless hills, right off of bristol pike, rt 13. there was one left on saturday

That is the Oxford Valley section right? Dude, we need to hook up. I can get up there but I am not super familiar with that area. Dang, I have the money ready for these

Any one seeing these in NC yet?

Not yet, but the Cary Walmart got the mixed case of Wave 6 and KB Exclusives in this morning and they have never received any DCUC, so there is a small amount of hope that Walmart is gearing up for Wave 10 as well as the 5-pack.

Well if you see the 5 pack or wave 9 please let me know or pick them up for me and ill meet you or what ever we need to do please

nothing in my area of CA yet. however, 1 Walmart I went to was resetting and saw the price tag. i think it was 54.xx. i forgot. i asked them if they have gotten any, lady told me maybe in the next few days. only problem is i heard there are late night scalpers who go through pallets before Walmart closes. good luck to me.

if i see them in the next few days i am willing to help people here via trade or Paypal. Retail price plus cost of shipping of course.

what is your area of Cali? I am in sac, just thought I could let you know if I see any more

the walmart I check most doesn't have them yet, or somebody got them before me. But they are in the middle of the reset and most of the shelves are empty. They do have the price tag for it though

what is your area of Cali? I am in sac, just thought I could let you know if I see any more

the walmart I check most doesn't have them yet, or somebody got them before me. But they are in the middle of the reset and most of the shelves are empty. They do have the price tag for it though

Orange county dude. Anaheim, CA

Im up in Sonoma County. I'll keep you posted.

lol.. I would trade having Disneyland in stock all the time for any stupid toys!

I love it!

lol.. I would trade having Disneyland in stock all the time for any stupid toys!

I love it!

lol.....i'll trade you a 1 day Park hopper for a Wave 5....lol

i visited the Walmart near my place again, i saw a lot of pallets of toys. i didn't want to wait there and look like a stalker of toys so i just went home and i hope tomorrow am the 5pack is waiting for me. lol :D

i saw three of the 5-packs at my walmart, in a perfect world i'd get these but right now i'm on a tight budget :/

The 5 pack is the only set i have heard anything about other than the 2 packs and these are 54.99 or around 60 with tax

come on wheel you know its worth it. Well maybe not but it is kinda thing to get all those hard to find figures and the lex buy the time your other thing comes out you will have the money to get it thats still a lil ways off . Pick up the 5 pack you wont regret it. Yeea kinda pricey but worth it

anyone want to go dutch on a 5pack? I just want luthor

I was thinking about since you live about two hours away from me but that leaves me with another Superman

If you don't want the superman i'll take it wheel

You don't have Supes yet?

What do you mean i have alot of sups figures lol. I could use this short hair version for my regin of superman display i am working on I Do have a short hair i made/customized but the skin tone is a lil off But if you don't want the one from the 5 pack and you go dutch with someone who don't want it then i'll give him a good home