DCUC Walmart 5 pack out!

degra

Yep, Houston has 'em. Picked up the two i saw for myself and a friend.

If i see any more i'll pick them up and see if anyone else wants 'em.

If you get another please let me know. Thanks.

The loose figures are turning up on eBay. Lex Luthor is already going for big bucks. Since he's the one I want most, I'm not going to fool around here. I'm going to wait for a good loose Luthor to show up on eBay and I'll plunk down a max bid of a grand. This way I won't get sniped. I won't have to worry. Even with sniping, the bidding won't get anywhere near a grand. I'll probably end up spending about a hundred on it. In a few years, I can always turn around and sell it for at least twice that and in the meantime, I'll at least have it.

The loose figures are turning up on eBay. Lex Luthor is already going for big bucks. Since he's the one I want most, I'm not going to fool around here. I'm going to wait for a good loose Luthor to show up on eBay and I'll plunk down a max bid of a grand. This way I won't get sniped. I won't have to worry. Even with sniping, the bidding won't get anywhere near a grand. I'll probably end up spending about a hundred on it. In a few years, I can always turn around and sell it for at least twice that and in the meantime, I'll at least have it.

Careful what you tell folks, or your enemies will bid $999.

Careful what you tell folks, or your enemies will bid $999.

Because Superman and Batman are being reissued in wave 11, it is possible that Luthor will be too. So the idea of spendin 100 for Luthor seems irrational esp how the boxset can be picked up for 60

im sorry but that is the dumbest thing ive heard.

im sorry but that is the dumbest thing ive heard.

I thought the same thing. Oh well.

How funny would it be if this guy got stuck with paying >$900 for this figure???

to everyone thats been PMing, sorry at work and cant get back to all of yuo today. i did my first hunt yesterday and came up with nothing...might be cuz the walmart that is usually gold still has a bunch of riddlers, hawkman still sitting on the shelves. ill conitue and let ya know!

I really can't decide which Lex Luthor I like more. The one from the 5 pack or the one from the DC Superheroes line.

Anyone else have an opinion?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Catwoman-DC-Universe-C...id=p3286.c0.m14

The above is a link to one of the loose figure auctions.

I have and like the DCSH "Super Powers" version.

I like and want the 5 pack version, as it is a more utilitarian look. By that I mean, the DCSH Apocalyptain armor, he'd only wear in

battle.

I keep checking the Wal-Mart that the 5 pack was bought at, but no go just yet. Right now, in my area, I'm seeing a lot of wave 6 and wave 7. I have seen 2 chase Dr. Fates, and picked up one for my collection. Now if I can just find the gold paint that was suggested on this board to paint the cape and gloves.

I really can't decide which Lex Luthor I like more. The one from the 5 pack or the one from the DC Superheroes line.

I like and want the 5 pack version, as it is a more utilitarian look. By that I mean, the DCSH Apocalyptain armor, he'd only wear in

battle.

I think the main reason I want the 5 pack is to open it. I have Two Face from the DC Superheroes line and Catwoman and of course I have a Batman and Superman ... but man it would be awesome to display them out of package.

I am a total geek.

Maybe one day they will do a Black Canary, Oracle and Batgirl 3 pack? That way we get another crack at the newer Batgirl fig and we get an Oracle figure.

battle.

I think the main reason I want the 5 pack is to open it. I have Two Face from the DC Superheroes line and Catwoman and of course I have a Batman and Superman ... but man it would be awesome to display them out of package.

I am a total geek.

Maybe one day they will do a Black Canary, Oracle and Batgirl 3 pack? That way we get another crack at the newer Batgirl fig and we get an Oracle figure.

only if black canary's screaming.

battle.

I am a total geek.

Make it a 4-pack and add the Huntress.

battle.

I am a total geek.

only if black canary's screaming.

battle.

I am a total geek.

Make it a 4-pack and add the Huntress.

I could like a screaming Canary and modern Huntress.

Well, since Sellers can't leave negative feedback for Buyers anymore, I really don't think I'd be the one who was "stuck."

@loll@

Yeah, go ahead and be a huge #$#$#. It won't be the ebayers fault you bid $1000 (I doubt youd have it anyways since you obiously don't have any sense of money if you think that Lex will be worth $200 down the road) but go ahead and screw his crap up. I am sure there are people out there who actually KNOW how to use ebay, rather than your stupid idea of bidding a crazy amount and then not paying after you win because you think it is too high..

You said something incredibly stupid and now you are trying to save face... No matter if you are joking or not, still an incredibly dumb thing to say.

You said something incredibly stupid and now you are trying to save face... No matter if you are joking or not, still an incredibly dumb thing to say.

Um, not really. It's a foolproof way to keep from getting sniped. The ONLY way it won't work is if a sniper comes along who puts down a bid that's even crazier than mine and if he does that and he's stuck paying 1001.00 for this set, he'll only drive up the value of my set once I get it. Either way, I win...

...and as General Zod said, "I ALWAYS win!"