DCUC Walmart 5 pack out!

degra

Apparently someone has found this at a Houston Walmart. So I guess the chase is on and instead of Xmas they released them early. So if anyone lives in Houston or some other place that got them in I'd be interested in one set.

Don't believe it much like the Wave 9 showing up at comic stores, if so they would be all over ebay. The loose figures from the set are out available to a few in China and are on ebay but I seriously doubt these are at out in Houston
Well the guy has pictures of them in the package and outside in close ups and Walmart said they showed *some* with the specific UPC in their system.

From what I have gathered from Walmart workers is that they come three 5 packs to a case, if a store receives them they are only starting off with receiving just one case, the figure 5 pack is $54.88, they aren't certain most walmarts will get them.

I hope I can find them in the next week or two. I just want one set plus an extra Luthor to display in my Legion of Doom display I've constructed. I've got his podium all ready for him.

The one the guy over at theFwoosh picked up is right across the freeway from where I work. I might try and see if they have them.

Not sure if I can get it as money is REALLY tight this week. We spent an extra $100 in gas and food when we took my little girl to camp this weekend. I live in South Houston (Galveston) and went 3/4 of the way to Austin. Those here in Texas, know thats a LONG drive and of course I have a SUV...

I can't make any promises, but I will see if I can help anyone out.

I live in South Houston (Galveston) and went 3/4 of the way to Austin. Those here in Texas, know thats a LONG drive and of course I have a SUV...

Nah, not that long of a drive!! Hell I make the drive to Houston just to see an Astros game!!! Of course only when they're giving away bobbleheads!! Ha ha ha.

hey guys, houston here

im gonna hit the heavy walmarts this next week. ill pick up a couple. i have no desire for this set as i have all of the orginal ones. if you want one lemme know and ill charge you whatever cost +shipping is...

I'll take one please :)

man, u guys in Cali and Texas get everything 1st!!!

(This makes me miss NYC & Florida so much!!!!)

I just want 2Face, Catwoman, and maybe Lex.

this is really going to hurt the pocket hunting for this set.

also, it is good to see fellow thread members willing to help each other out.

God Bless!!!

Year like everyone on here said Lex only don't like how Catwoman looks and I don't want another Batman and Superman. As for Two Face he's ok but I will skip him. Hope they do Lex by himself.

Hey peeps since a lot are looking to just get Lex, is the one for pre-order at BBTS for the 2-pack Lex and Supergirl just a rehash of the DCSH version? The pre-order don't have any pics thats why I'm asking.

But since I don't have the Lex, Catwoman and Two-face DCSH, I'll still want this 5-pack. arowdygator and Hurricane if your offer still stands I hope you could help me out on this 5-pack

Hey if anyone finds the 5 pack dcuc and any if not all of wave 9 please pm me lets work something out and if any one finds two green arrows pm me as well in other words i need the wave 9 set but i want 2 green arrows and the box set

Thank you

joe

i went out looking for the 5 pack and came home with wave 9 lol