Targets GI Joe Ad

Wheeljack35

Ok I got the flyer today and there is a whole page in the flyer devoted to the movie toys page 9 when you see this ad on sunday

Here's whats on ad

TROC Video game

DS $24

PS2 $29.99

PSP $39.99

PS3or X Box $49.99

TROC Tshirt $5

TROC Action Figures $6.49

GI Joe R.H.I.N.O. $39.99 and it states vehicles with action figures

The ad also shows sheets .comforters a light and sounds blaster for $17.99 and a backpack for $10

My Target here has the R.H.I.N.O. for $49.99

I was in a Target this afternoon and saw nothing of the sort of sale in the first post. I saw the RHINO for regular price at $49.99 (with video games no less). The figures were not reduced and neither were the Alpha vehicles. I did get a Target circular in the mail this morning and on page 23 it mentions a boy's tee-shirt at 7.99, bedding ranging between 19.99 and 29.99, a backpack at 14.99, alpha vehicles at 15.99, figures for 7.99 and the game for between 29.99 and 59.99. The toys require a coupon for the price listed. Nothing mentioning the RHINO. There are coupons int he center of the flyer, one for $2 off GI Joe action figures but none for anything else. Perhaps the sale starts tomorrow when Sunday newspapers are delivered and a flyer is included in them. Seems like a lot of paper to waste though.

However I was surprised to see the RHINO in a Target. I thought there were on-line only. If they do drop to 39.99 maybe I'll grab one.

These kinda sales usually start on Sunday, so go back tomorrow ;)

I already have 2 R.H.I.N.O.S from when they first came out which, I think, they were $30 then. But does the new one come with Rampage/Heavy Metal? If so, that would be a good reason to get another.

I was in a Target this afternoon and saw nothing of the sort of sale in the first post. I saw the RHINO for regular price at $49.99 (with video games no less). The figures were not reduced and neither were the Alpha vehicles. I did get a Target circular in the mail this morning and on page 23 it mentions a boy's tee-shirt at 7.99, bedding ranging between 19.99 and 29.99, a backpack at 14.99, alpha vehicles at 15.99, figures for 7.99 and the game for between 29.99 and 59.99. The toys require a coupon for the price listed. Nothing mentioning the RHINO. There are coupons int he center of the flyer, one for $2 off GI Joe action figures but none for anything else. Perhaps the sale starts tomorrow when Sunday newspapers are delivered and a flyer is included in them. Seems like a lot of paper to waste though.

However I was surprised to see the RHINO in a Target. I thought there were on-line only. If they do drop to 39.99 maybe I'll grab one.

Sales usually 99% of the time start on sundays...except for Walmart who doesn't have sales

Finally got the name of the action figure line I saw at Target recently...

FEARLESS FORCES

Don't know if these are new or what, but I've never seen them before, and it looks as thought they'd provide some decent custom fodder material for our OLD O-ringed Joes? Just wonder if anybody else picked up on these and have done any customs with them into Joes?

Local ad for Toys R Us has ROC Joes 2 for $9.99 starting tomorrow.

It's an even better deal than advertised cause when you buy 30 dollars worth of Joes you get a 10 dollar gift card to use later. I took advantage of this deal many many times over!

Thanks for the heads up Wheeljack, waited for the ad to show up and finally got my Rhino after years of regretting missing out on the DTC one, well worth the 40 bucks, very nice big Joe vehicle. Wish they changed the footpegs to allow for 25th figures, but oh well. Also grabbed a Baroness and Target exclusive SE w/ VvV streetbike repaint. Adding decal and weapons was a nice touch for both Rampage (Heavy Metal) and SE.