Next Ehobby MP is MP1B

Reminator

autobot logo is a turn off

Big time. That should have been replaced with the Decepticon logo or at least it should have been a damaged Autobot logo. As is it kind of comes off as just cheap cash in on their part.

Ahem, to be fair with Takara/Tomy/Ehobby, it does not call Nemesis. Therefore, it does not need the decepticon insignia @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@

Now, now boy, repeat after me, "just because it is black, it does not mean Nemesis, Scourge, or Black Convoy!"

In Takara world:

MP01-B's Official name is Convoy black version - Autobot.

Convoy 01 Black JAF - Autobot

Hybrid Convoy THS Black - Autobot

If this MP version were to be called Black Convoy, then you guys got a point. It needs the decepticon insignia. But it's not.

The same case for the Prime nike sneaker (white/ aqua marine color) or white Prime music label. I would've bought these 2 items for my Ultra Magnus collection if Takara called it Ultra Magnus. But instead, they chose to be called Convoy so I passed.

That's fine if it's not nemesis in Japan, understandable. But you have to equally understand, that for americans, black optimus mold = nemesis prime, and we're gonna naturally be turned off from this thing with an auto symbol on it.

Regardless of the symbol, it's still just another cheap repaint of a mold that's already had too many MP releases.

Now they're just getting lazy with these. Comic accurate G1 Megatron next, then some version of comic accurate Prime or Masterforce Ginrai (new trailer accessory!).

I was also thinking another repaint seeker without much design change like Ramjet (way too easy!) or Sunstorm.

Now they're just getting lazy with these. Comic accurate G1 Megatron next, then some version of comic accurate Prime or Masterforce Ginrai (new trailer accessory!).

I was also thinking another repaint seeker without much design change like Ramjet (way too easy!) or Sunstorm.

Most likely Sunstorm or Acid Rain...

Ginrai I don't think they could do but it would be most interesting to see... giniras add on trailer is really more of a toy it self ... I can't see them making it & selling it with a MP it would be well over the $200 Price range

followed by the black & orange repaints we would be sure to get ... :D Of which if they did I'd love to see some clear colored repaints :P