Just got the Wonder Twins

JeffreyA

When I got back home from getting Groceries UPS came to my door and hand me a box I didn't know what it could be so when I open it it was the Wonder Twins that I order on Monday from Matty.com now this is what I call fast shipping. They look very good only Zan had a small paint problem which was a little dot on the back of him nother to get upset about but anyways here is a picture of my Wonder Twins.

DCU4.jpg

After I took this picture I found a way to put the voice box that came with them on them well really they are staning on it. I will get another photo with them later don't want to take the others down again until I get Hawkgirl.

Does that picture accurately reflect the color of their outfits as they look to the naked eye in person?

I've seen several photos and the outfits have looked anywhere from a lilac to a light purple to a very deep purple. I don't know if they all were the same color of purple but the different lighting conditions made them just appear to be different?

Also did they place Zan's belt off center. The yellow jewel looks too far to the right on the waistline.

They are a dark purple color as for the yellow in Zan's belt I haven't notes it until you just said something. I know you can't twist there wast any. I was trying to do it with Jana.

OK I just when back in my room and Zan belt was turn I had to re turn it the wist was tight so it took me a few minutes to get it. Here is two new pictures of it.

With Flash

100_3200.jpg

Without flash=sorry for the blurr my camera dosen't take good pictures in the dark.

100_3201.jpg

Wow...that was quick...I wonder if mine came while I'm still here at work?

Same here

I just ordered mine yesterday I wonder how long I have to wait

Jeffrey You should of displayed them in front of the their box to cover the bland background

Well Wheel I don't have the box anymore. To get the voice box out I had to destory the whole box. But where you see them and Brianiac and Superman at is not the last row. I have one more row to go to. I am trying to fine something to block the back because ones in a wild Superman falls in the back and on the floor. I think why I got my fast is I'm from CA. and the shipping from Mattle said CA on it so that maybe why I got my fast. I even got an e-mail from Mattle today around 9am saying it was ship.

Like I said I think why I got my reall fast is it came from CA and I live in CA. But I could be wrong on it.

i agree, zan looks like he can kick superman's butt!

that's a really cool checklist spidermanskrull!

thanks here my updated collection:

DSCN2891.jpg

What did you do to Cyborg I never see him with that black is that a chase verison of him or what?

i agree, zan looks like he can kick superman's butt!

that's a really cool checklist spidermanskrull!

thanks here my updated collection:

DSCN2891.jpg

What did you do to Cyborg I never see him with that black is that a chase verison of him or what?

i painted him just to make him unique

Awesome collection spidermanskrull, and have to say I really like what you did with Cyborg.

I just got home from TRU where I picked upo the DCUC 2 pack of Batman and Clayface

On our front porch was a package

Yeas it was my Wondertwin set

I'm not opening this packaging up

I 'll leave them in displayed with the voice ship going off when I show others

Look pretty damn cool, but damn looks like Zan's been hittin the gym pretty hard. Isn't it about time Mattel worked an a less "yoked" body figure for some of the less buff characters?

That is soooo true. Batman Beyond has the same problem to me... he's more like the older Terry that was seen in the JLU episode "epilogue". But during the Batman Beyond series, Terry was a high school kid. If the BB figure is supposed to be an 18 year old, then that kid was hittin the future-roids too hard. Was he getting into that stuff that Bane used to do?!?