SyFy Channel Announces The Corps coming in 2011

DRACOREX

Expect a big budget original SyFy movie with a complete line of action figures and vehicle in all new styles!

I was barely able to do that with a straight face. That does actually sound true considering the crap SyFy airs. Would you watch it?

Expect a big budget original SyFy movie with a complete line of action figures and vehicle in all new styles!

I was barely able to do that with a straight face. That does actually sound true considering the crap SyFy airs. Would you watch it?

SURE! I can't wait to see what they do with the toys for it? The vehicles are usually ten times better than the stuff hasbro puts out for the G.I.Joe line. Figures leave a lot to be desired though.

I still have to laugh at the show being called SyFy now! :rolleyes:

I can respect the Corps for at least trying. You are right about the vehicles. I will even admit they have some nice little pack in accessories in the multi packs.

I completely hate the SyFy thing too. They already shortened the Sceince Fiction to Sci-Fi and now they have shortend that. I guess eventually it will down to one letter soon.

I can respect the Corps for at least trying. You are right about the vehicles. I will even admit they have some nice little pack in accessories in the multi packs.

I completely hate the SyFy thing too. They already shortened the Sceince Fiction to Sci-Fi and now they have shortend that. I guess eventually it will down to one letter soon.

What is SyFy shortened from anyway? Sci-Fi is obviously Science Fiction which made perfect sense, but what the hell is SyFy...Simply Frothy?

I'll be watching it.

What ever happened to the comic book series of the CORPS that was supposed to be out?

I'll be watching it.

What ever happened to the comic book series of the CORPS that was supposed to be out?

It was a DDP comic book series and after the crapfest that was issue #0 didn't sell a million copies they left it in limbo without announcing it was canceled. It was just an attempt by DDP to replace G.I.Joe with another military toy book. I would not have bought the series even if it had been released after reading #0.

SURE! I can't wait to see what they do with the toys for it? The vehicles are usually ten times better than the stuff hasbro puts out for the G.I.Joe line. Figures leave a lot to be desired though.

I still have to laugh at the show being called SyFy now! :rolleyes:

I think they changed it to "SyFy" because they are not doing science fiction any more

Or is wrestling science fiction now?

I'll be watching it.

It was a DDP comic book series and after the crapfest that was issue #0 didn't sell a million copies they left it in limbo without announcing it was canceled. It was just an attempt by DDP to replace G.I.Joe with another military toy book. I would not have bought the series even if it had been released after reading #0.

Hopefully the same thing happens with the tv series. I sure do hate those corps.

I'd watch it.The toyline has improved over the years but has never been at the level of Joes.The current t crotch figures aren't that bad and they finally have a group of villians to fight.Many of the rereleased 20+ year old vehicles still look good today.