DCUC Wish List

Shanks

Every so often these threads get started.

It is always a fun time to sound off with the figures you would like to see made.

So, let's have it. What figures are you dying to add to your collection? What figures would you like to see made?

Zatanna I have the Justice version but I would like to see it DCUC style

Plus Vixen and Geo-Force to complete my current JLA line up (since Black Canary and John Stewart are coming soon)

And Apache Chief, Black Vulcan and Samurai (just to complete my Superfriends)

Classic Dick Grayson Robin. Gotta have the Batman and Robin from when I was a kid!! Also completes both Superfriends and Super Powers!!

Wild Dog. One character I would get in a heartbeat if they ever released him.

Hawk and Dove, the originals. I loved the mini-series from way back then, and have always like this brother team!!!

my wish list is:

kyle rayner:classic costume

conner kent: classic and modern costume

wally west flash

arsenal/speedy/red arrow

wonder girl: donna troy and cassie ?(dont remember her last name)

martian manhunter

professor zoom

toyman: lod version

cheetah: lod version

riddler: lod version

raven

superboy prime: classic or anti-monitor costume

guy gardner

aqualad/tempest

boomerang: modern version

jay garrick flash

alan scott green lantern

zatanna

hush

redo doomsday as a c and c

and rerelease the modern supergirl.

same as always, and every time they announce more waves it seems less and less likely i'll get them, but damned if i don't keep trying.

Detective Chimp

Zauriel

Shining Knight (Winged Victory for the C&C would be extra awesome)

Vigilante

Martian Manhunter (i usually leave J'onn off since i figured he was a shoe in, but to still not see him is a bit troubling)

Ch'P

Black Flash

Captain Comet

Any version of Starman

Jonah Hex

Any Legion of Super Hero char.

!!!No more New Gods figs !!!

( C'mon 4 Horseman and/or Mattel get your heads out of Jack Kirby's @$$ we get it he's a legend)

rest of the Crime Syndicate

Enlongated Man (trying to finish my JLA)

Animal Man

General Glory

Metal Men

any Justice Society of America

Sportsmaster

Huntress

Phantom Lady

Ragdoll

Speedy and Wonder Girl (Donna Troy) classic titans finished

Jemm son of saturn

The Lord of Time

Tomorrow Girl

Hitman

Resurrection Man

The Justice Legion A from DC 1 Million

Martian Manhunter would be Awesome, but how about Jemm Son of Saturn as well or Ma’alefa’ak or however you spell his name. How about a variant Martian Manhunter with Chocos?

Maybe a white Martian would be cool as well or even the entire Hyperclan.

How about a collect and connect SHAGGY MAN?

Oooh ... a Ch'p/Detective Chimp 2 pack! Could do an Ace the Bathound and Krypto 2 pack. LOL

How about a collect and connect Starro?

Maybe an entire Starro line where they throw in interchangeable Starro heads! If you are going to continue to release Batman,Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman and Wonder Woman then this might be a way to change it up.

I could also go for a Kyle Rayner figure along with Effigy, Parallax and Guy Gardner. Maybe throw in a Collect and Connect Oblivion. Fatality would be cool along with Star Sapphire. How about some Red Lanterns? How about some Black Lanterns?

Zauriel would be great with Spectre and Neron.

OceanMaster, Mera, Vulko, Tempest/Aqualad perhaps a collect and connect King Shark.

From the Flash Rogues, we have The Top, Weather Wizard, Mirror Master, Murmur, Magenta maybe a collect and connect Girder?

The entire ShadowPact team would be Awesome especially Ragman and Nightmaster.

Manchester Black and The Elite would be interesting.

How about Black Mask? Hush? Catman?

I really could go on and on!

Oh, where to start??

First off I agree wholeheartedly that a Shining Knight with a Winged Victory C and C would be sweet!! All Seven Soldiers in fact get my vote!

Next, I've said this before and I'll say it again, Legion! Anyone. The subs would make a great 5 character box set. Validus, Colossal Boy C and C's.

If I had to pick just one though.....It's gotta be a Swamp Thing C and C.

Oh, where to start??

First off I agree wholeheartedly that a Shining Knight with a Winged Victory C and C would be sweet!! All Seven Soldiers in fact get my vote!

Next, I've said this before and I'll say it again, Legion! Anyone. The subs would make a great 5 character box set. Validus, Colossal Boy C and C's.

I agree totally with the Legion idea. That would be awesome!

What if they started doing 2 packs with the character and their "mount" like Shining Knight with Winged Victory or Aquaman with a Giant Seahorse? Wouldn't that be kinda cool? Maybe even Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E.

Martian Manhunter

Dick Grayson

Robin

Apache Chief

Samurai

Black Vulcan

El Dorado

Bizarro

Classic Supergirl

Superboy

Classic Catwoman

Cheeta

Raven

Toy Man LoD version

Scarecrow

Riddler in tights

Bane

Killer Croc

Zebra Batman

Knightfall Batman

Batwoman

Wondergirl

Desaad

Tyr

SP Mr Freeze

Plastic Man

Red Arrow

Aqualad

Lois Lane

Mary Marvel and Captain Marvel Jr

Superboy in his Death of Superman attire. The modern one would be cool as well.

Zod, Non, and Ursa from the World of New Krypton Storyline....Superman in that officer uniform would be cool as well.

The Legion of Superheroes and their villains.

The JSA in its entirety.

Kindom Come variants.

Earth 2 Superman

The rest of the Crime Syndicate

Plastic Man

Zauriel

The rest of the JLI and JLA

Kyle Rayner (in all 3 GL costumes and Guy Gardner.)

Ion..both the Rayner and Sodam Yat versions.

Both versions of Parallax

A C&C Darkseid, Doomsday, 12-13 inch Spectre (not the one with the stupid goatee).

And the rest of the Teen Titans.

Oh, the Metal Men....crap.....there is way too many of em I want lol

For me it will be.

Martian Manhunter

Dick Gryson Robin

Ice

Fire

Mirror Master

Static

Apach Chife

Samuri

Black Volcan

Superfriends vs. Mr. Mxyzlik (ms)

Super Powers vs. Penguin

All I can think of.

I'm all for the SuperFriends / Legion of Doom collections, including:

Cheetah

Toyman

Robin (Dick Grayson)

El Dorado

Black Vulcan

Apache Chief (C&C)

Samurai

Mxy

and I guess we could use a new LOD version of Bizarro, Riddler & Scarecrow, since we got or are getting Brainiac & Luthor (but wouldn't we need a more SF version of Grodd as well?)

Others I'd buy:

Martian Manhunter

Zatanna

Plastic Man

Ocean Master

Mera

Tempest

Green Lantern (Kyle)

Green Arrow (Connor)

Flash (Wally)

Teen Titans and some of the Bat-villians (Ventriliquist, Mr. Freeze,) would be cool as well.

Oh, where to start??

What if they started doing 2 packs with the character and their "mount" like Shining Knight with Winged Victory or Aquaman with a Giant Seahorse? Wouldn't that be kinda cool? Maybe even Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E.

Y'know that's a great idea. I was wondering how'd they'd do things like Winged Victory, C and C seemed too extravagent and a mount seemed like a waste of a seperate figure, and I couldn't see Mattel putting a mount as an accessory. I think the 2 pack idea is awesome. I'd like to add Metron and a Mobius chair to that idea.

Oh, where to start??

Y'know that's a great idea. I was wondering how'd they'd do things like Winged Victory, C and C seemed too extravagent and a mount seemed like a waste of a seperate figure, and I couldn't see Mattel putting a mount as an accessory. I think the 2 pack idea is awesome. I'd like to add Metron and a Mobius chair to that idea.

i'd be cool with the 2 pack idea, but sadly the fact is that somebody like Sir Justin or Metron wouldn't warrant a double pack in the eyes of the corporate types especially not packed with a flying horse or hover chair. thats why BaF's were invented, to sneak in something that would otherwise not be marketable to the eyes of the idiots who sign the checks, of course now it's more a scam to make people buy figures they don't want but thats for another discussion