Minor issue to comment on...

Viper Hunter

These little mini-posters that come with the figures are kinda cool and worth hanging onto, but am i the only one that thinks they're completely RUINED by the folding practice they utilize? Those wrinkles will never come out and I've tried several different suggestions on how to iron them out, and it's a permanent crease regardless. :(

Would it be impossible for Hasbro to roll these posters up into 4" long tubes? I measured them and they'd slip right on inside the bubble no problem, if they limit the fold to only TWICE and then roll from there created the 4" long tube?

Like I said...minor issue, but it would limit the amount of creases o nthese things, and not that I'm going to be putting them in frames and decorating the wall with'em, but nevertheless..they're pretty much ruined as is. ^_^

Mini Posters!!? :o

... I .. I like posters... ^_^

Do they come with the GI Joe movie figs? I haven't picked any of those up yet. :( Hmm.. too bad they get creases in them. Maybe you should contact Hasbro's customer service or something and suggest your suggestion of rolling them! #tank#

Mini Posters!!? :o

... I .. I like posters... ^_^

Do they come with the GI Joe movie figs? I haven't picked any of those up yet. :( Hmm.. too bad they get creases in them. Maybe you should contact Hasbro's customer service or something and suggest your suggestion of rolling them! #tank#

Yeah, they're included in the single carded figures from the movie line. There's several different ones (from what I can tell so far, and I scanned one her for ya, and you can see the ridiculous amount of creases from too many folds.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8201/posteral.jpg

I felt the same way, when I saw it, I was like, what's the point? Maybe Hasbro will release some file of it on their site, some of them are well done, then the folds ruin them... I'd like to see a poster like they do with all the SW figures, they always give those out at conventions...

http://www.rebelscum.com/SDCC09/hasbropres...asbroposter.pdf

NOW THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.. hint, hint Hasbro... ;)

I felt the same way, when I saw it, I was like, what's the point? Maybe Hasbro will release some file of it on their site, some of them are well done, then the folds ruin them... I'd like to see a poster like they do with all the SW figures, they always give those out at conventions...

that's an awesome group shot of all the figures!

I've only been able to grab 2 movie figures so far. and while I kept one of the posters (they were identical) it just got shoved in a drawer because of how terrible it was. It really would have great another way. I'm sure they are going for the cheapest route possible, but if that's the case, why include it all? They really are just a mini-product catalogs :( And imo not very good ones considering how much attention it gives to items i don't care about (the robo cop duke 12 " figs etc.)

i'd love for them to do that! didn't know these existed! btw, does that whitish looking robot near the bottom center have a skull like face? what is that bot, never saw him before.

Ugh, yeah, the poster looks like it's been kicking around a drawer for a couple years... too bad. :(

Plus why not use the cool character art from the front of the action figure packages as the poster image instead of just an action shot of the figure? :unsure:

Ugh, yeah, the poster looks like it's been kicking around a drawer for a couple years... too bad. :(

Plus why not use the cool character art from the front of the action figure packages as the poster image instead of just an action shot of the figure? :unsure:

HEY!! That would actually be VERY cool!

hawkw.jpg

Whichever character you purchase has the poster inside with their artwork image. I just scanned this one and did a little playing around with it, but if centered up and done in this fashion, that would be a neat extra, and then of course, finding a way to insert them without 2 dozen folds and permanent creases to live with! ^_^