Get ready Wave 9 is on the way!

Dragon66

Don't know if that last comment was referring to me or not, but who was to know this wave was going to be a pain in the arse to get later!!!

No no, I made my judgment based on several, "I saw V, W, X, Y, and Z. I got W to complete my collection."

Nothing wrong with it, either. Of course there was no predicting that this would be the next W5. I'm just throwing it out there now that we know, people need help. (Myself included!)

My Blue Wildcat has the double-bubbly torso, but I doubt the other parts have a similar variation. Did we get a confirmation which Wildcat, if either, is a chase? Also, does anybody have easy access to Wave 9 figures? I'm hurtin' for Deadshot, Robo-Mantis, and of course Black Canary and Green Arrow.
Who even cares about the stupid Wildcat and the torso for Chemo? Either/or and neither is more important than the other.
While I am ever-so-thankful for your kind response, I would enjoy more substantial information in the future!

Also, I took the liberty of fixing your grammar and punctuation in the quote-space. Given your incomprehensible sentence structure, I did my best! I think it improves not only the look, but the overall effect it has on the reader and I certainly hope you don't mind.

Listen up little lady, I was on a tirade and you got caught in the middle. Feel free to correct my grammar anytime.

5 down and 2 to go!

My brother picked up Guardian, Deadshot and Black Adam for me.

Today, but some amazing luck, I walked into a Target for dog food and found Wildcat (blue) and Mantis (standard version).

I have driven hours and hours and spent tons in gasoline.

So, I only need Black Canary and Green Arrow and then it will be time to search for Wave 10 and the Target Wave based off of the Public Enemies movie.

btw Public Enemies gets released on Tuesday ... the figures can't be too far behind.

Anyone else feeling the financial pinch?

Oh and one last thing, if anyone has Green Arrow or Black Canary in package and might want to trade for some Older DC Direct stuff, just let me know. I can furnish you with a list.

After opening the whole wave including variants I am very happy with them! Its a shame people are having issues getting them but TRU is getting them hard! So keep a eye on TRU folks! I am happy to report that none of mine have loose joints or bad paint apps..... and the stuck joint syndrome is definitely gone too. I love this wave!! Its my fav wave for sure since wave 3!! Only stinker to me is Robot Mantis..... just can't put my fingers on why.... and Guirdian is nice even though he has to be the lamest character ever @loll@

Draven

Finally completed Wave 9 got most of them from TRU, after 3 weeks of being there on their delivery days finally paid off. Special thanks to RockThePlank for getting me the Black Adam.

DSC_5327b.jpg

Oh, and Targets too!

I've had some luck asking to see if there are any new figures in the back as well at Target. Some of the Targets are full of wave 6 and 7, but others are getting in wave 9.

It was wave 8 that i never really saw out. I'm beginning to think the news of the scarcity of these are a bit exaggerated. At least here in Dallas.

My Blue Wildcat has the double-bubbly torso, but I doubt the other parts have a similar variation. Did we get a confirmation which Wildcat, if either, is a chase? Also, does anybody have easy access to Wave 9 figures? I'm hurtin' for Deadshot, Robo-Mantis, and of course Black Canary and Green Arrow.
Who even cares about the stupid Wildcat and the torso for Chemo? Either/or and neither is more important than the other.
While I am ever-so-thankful for your kind response, I would enjoy more substantial information in the future! Also, I took the liberty of fixing your grammar and punctuation in the quote-space. Given your incomprehensible sentence structure, I did my best! I think it improves not only the look, but the overall effect it has on the reader and I certainly hope you don't mind.
Listen up little lady, I was on a tirade and you got caught in the middle. Feel free to correct my grammar anytime.
I understand. Everybody has bad days! I'm also glad you are so understanding about my nigh-obsessive need to correct the grammar of others, but I'm afraid I might've misrepresented my gender. I am quite male. No need to apologize for that one. People mix that up all the time, on account of my slender, womanly body type and feminine speech mannerisms.

Finally completed Wave 9 got most of them from TRU, after 3 weeks of being there on their delivery days finally paid off. Special thanks to RockThePlank for getting me the Black Adam.

DSC_5327b.jpg

I see pics like that & it just drives me nuts that I can't find the figures locally :S @can@ <- sucks some times :D

Picked up Guardian & Deadshot from my LCS, my brother got me a Wildcat from his comic shop. They had Black Adam in their warehouse so I'll have to wait to get that one, but now all I need is Black Canary and Green Arrow.

Does anyone think Green Arrow will end up as a Worlds Greatest Superhero pack in like Batman & the rest of them??

If so I could wait for him, but I need that Black Canary, my Chemo is gonna look pretty funny with his legs standing beside him!

HAVE...NOT...SEEN...ANY...OF...THESE...IN...THE...NORTHERN...'BURBS...OF...CHICAGO!!!!!

We might get the friggin' Olympics, but can't get decent distribution of these Godforsaken Figs! Wave 5 never hit here, Wave 9 is MIA, and Wave 10 is nowhere to be found either.

@grumpy@

I'm so mad a store I h ave a bunch of credit at has wave 9 in but its all freaking CLEAR baf parts! GRRR!

They did have wave 7 set for $85 though is that a good deal?

I am happy to announce that I have completed Wave 9!

I even found Robot Mantis!

In fact the hunt for wave 9 ended about 30 minutes ago. Walked into a store and found 2 Green Arrows and 2 Black Canarys.

I picked up a Green Arrow and Black Canary for my brother and I bought a Green Arrow and Black Canary for myself.

Weird thing about it though, other than those 2 figures they only had variant Wildcat, Flash and Vigilante. Hmmmm

Earlier today that store had absolutely no figures at all.

Synch, what store did you find them at?

just a comic shop near me, or at least an hour-halfish drive near me LOL. I had a bunch of toys I wanted to get rid of so I took them up there to get more credit I have like $400ish or more store credit there by now LOL!

Picked up Guardian & Deadshot from my LCS, my brother got me a Wildcat from his comic shop. They had Black Adam in their warehouse so I'll have to wait to get that one, but now all I need is Black Canary and Green Arrow.

Does anyone think Green Arrow will end up as a Worlds Greatest Superhero pack in like Batman & the rest of them??

If so I could wait for him, but I need that Black Canary, my Chemo is gonna look pretty funny with his legs standing beside him!

based on Matty's facebook notes, Green Arrow will be released as WGSH on Dec. 15 in their Matty collector website for $20, I don't know if this is accurate though.

based on Matty's facebook notes, Green Arrow will be released as WGSH on Dec. 15 in their Matty collector website for $20, I don't know if this is accurate though.

for $20 that better be with shipping :S

@hmmm@ prettty shitty when figures cost more on the companys website than they do in stores!