Get ready Wave 9 is on the way!

Dragon66

Found 2 Wildcats yesterday at Target and a lone Guardian at TRU. Blue Wildcat and Guardian go to a buddy and with the Black Wildcat I am done with this wave thank goodness. I went to about 12 stores yesterday in 4 different cities and those 3 were the only wave 9 figs I found. I still believe WM and Target have these in the DC's but with the glut of product on the shelf they can't get to the store. A friend just bought up 10 figs at our local Target hoping they restock in 4-5 days with wave 9. We'll see...

whoowee! that sounds like a lot of driving, but your hard work paid off. congratulations! sounds like Target is the place to go. i got my wildcats there, just waiting to find a non superpowers mantis.

I need a green arrow! someone PLEASE Help me get one..

I am willing to pay a reasonable price.. 20+ shipping? or trade for it............

if u can help me e-mail me animebrat@sbcglobal.net...

I don't care if he is loose or MIP.. ( I would prefer MIP) but if you don't want it after u opened it.. I am your persoN!

Mattel has gone too far, and I'm out. I firmly believe they are trying to squeeze every last dollar out of us. How many times will Mattel screw us over before we finally walk? For me, it was Wave 9 & the box set. I endured Wave 5, and forked over lots of cash for Gleek, but this has to end. I boxed up every last DCUC figure last night...clearing plenty of room for the upcoming Blackest Night figures.

Gleek - I pre-ordered off eBay, and got the Twins & Gleek. As I leave nice feedback, I see that the seller has over 40 positive feedbacks for the Twins & Gleek. They would pre-sell 10, and when the 10 were spoken for, they put a new auction up for 10. Inside job? Had to be. Nobody was lucky enough to get a case of Gleeks. The sellers feedback was also for hundreds of other Mattel toys.

Green Arrow - Going for an average of $50 off eBay and Amazon. Mattel claims innocence. Bullsh%t. Wave 9 of the hottest toy line from the largest toy company...no way.

Box set - the Wal-Mart people have zero interest and tell us they put out what they get. Mattel claims it's the stores that have to pre-order. Going for $100 on eBay.

Take my advice folks. Walk away.

Oh, by the way Mattel. I have a 3-year old son. Anything on his Christmas list from Mattel will not be bought. Santa Claus does not like Mattel. He will more than make up for the missing gifts with lots of other gifts, since Santa will actually be able to afford those gifts, and not hunt off eBay.

Does anyone know of any online stores that are actually mailing out their pre orders and not just 10% of them? The canadian site Goldenagetoys.com claim they will be filling all their preorders but they haven't actually gotten them yet.

Actually, what we've been telling our customers is that we have enough on order to fill our existing pre-orders. We have not received any cancellation notices from our distributor as of yet. No one can guarantee that they'll be filling all their pre-orders until the product is actually in hand. All I've gotten from our rep so far is 'we're working on it'. So basically, the on-line retailers know about as much as everyone else does at this point.

GoldenAgeToys.com

found 2 GA, 2 BC and one of each of the mantis and wildcat at TRU today in southgate MI - i need 1 BA ad one more SP Mantis- i collect two sets, one to open and display one to pt away

thats exactly wha i found

I really sucks that mattel #$## the bed on production for online retailers. This was my only way to get the figures, and this wave was going to be one of the few that I was going to complete (my last complete wave being wave 4). Between poor quality control, the price increase, and inability to find the figures at retail, Mattel has made me a pick and choose buyer, when I originally intended to be a completist.

Found the whole wave once, minus the blue Wildcat, and only grabbed Green Arrow. Since I've been reading that distribiution was gonna get better left all the others there. Never saw them again.

The 5 pack saw tons of them in 3 different Walmarts. One freind from NY asked me to get one for him and found only 2 packs of the 3 Walmarts I saw them at. Was able to get one for me.

EM

Just received my wave from BBTS this morning! Unfortunately I have to head to a meeting, class, and then work....

I did manage to open the case and see that I got all figures I wanted: Black suited Wildcat, Super Powers Mantis (Although I do want the human Mantis) and the bubbly Chemo!

Can't wait to get home tonight and open these bad boys up!

Mattel has gone too far, and I'm out. I firmly believe they are trying to squeeze every last dollar out of us. How many times will Mattel screw us over before we finally walk? For me, it was Wave 9 & the box set. I endured Wave 5, and forked over lots of cash for Gleek, but this has to end. I boxed up every last DCUC figure last night...clearing plenty of room for the upcoming Blackest Night figures.

Gleek - I pre-ordered off eBay, and got the Twins & Gleek. As I leave nice feedback, I see that the seller has over 40 positive feedbacks for the Twins & Gleek. They would pre-sell 10, and when the 10 were spoken for, they put a new auction up for 10. Inside job? Had to be. Nobody was lucky enough to get a case of Gleeks. The sellers feedback was also for hundreds of other Mattel toys.

Green Arrow - Going for an average of $50 off eBay and Amazon. Mattel claims innocence. Bullsh%t. Wave 9 of the hottest toy line from the largest toy company...no way.

Box set - the Wal-Mart people have zero interest and tell us they put out what they get. Mattel claims it's the stores that have to pre-order. Going for $100 on eBay.

Take my advice folks. Walk away.

Oh, by the way Mattel. I have a 3-year old son. Anything on his Christmas list from Mattel will not be bought. Santa Claus does not like Mattel. He will more than make up for the missing gifts with lots of other gifts, since Santa will actually be able to afford those gifts, and not hunt off eBay.

I hear you and I'm getting there myself. These figures have been great but they're almost not worth the headache it's become finding them. I've complained about Hasbro a lot in the past but I've never experienced as much of the sheer incompetence with them that Mattel has displayed with this line.

Mission accomplished!

Found robot Mantis (probably my favorite sculpt of the the whole series!), Black Canary, Green Arrow, Deadshot, and Black Adam today at Wal-mart!

I just need black suit wildcat and humanoid mantis.

Got my first taste of wave 9 today thanks to coastcity collectables! Got Black Adam, DEadshot and the damn lamest character ever.... Gurdian @loll@ Ordered late Sunday and got them today! Awesome service! Can't say enough about how good they were! Have the rest of wave 9 coming thanks to Starman minus Human Mantis and Blk Wildcat too! Lucky day! :D

Draven

i got Green Arrow today. can somebody help me with a Black Wildcat. pleaassseeee.

I drove around today picking up what I could to try and help people out. I have in my possesion Green Arrow(2) Black Canary(3) Robot Mantis(2) and Blue Wildcat(2), if anyone needs one or a few of these characters please feel free to shoot me an e-mail at ram@mankindram.com and I will give you the price I'm looking for which is alittle higher for all the gas I used today. Hope I can help some people out with this wave as I have been lucky and found a plethora of these characters lately. If noone eants them I will just return them to whee I got them from.

Rich

found 2 GA, 2 BC and one of each of the mantis and wildcat at TRU today in southgate MI - i need 1 BA ad one more SP Mantis- i collect two sets, one to open and display one to pt away

any possible way you could hook me up with a green arrow?

if i find another - no problem - i buy two sets- one to opn and one to keep moc-

any possible way you could hook me up with a green arrow?

if i find another - no problem - i buy two sets- one to opn and one to keep moc-

wow ty

It's funny, with DCUC you just never know when a wave is gonna be hard to find!! I found pretty much the entire wave, but only picked up Black Adam and Deadshot!! Could have picked up Black Wildcat, human Mantis, and Guardian!! But thought, nah they'll be there later!! Ha ha, was I wrong!!!

Oh well, in time!! Slowly completing the Giganta wave, guess it's good to keep my purchases spread out!!! @hmmm@ Overpriced toys!!!