Get ready Wave 9 is on the way!

Dragon66

Dont feel to badly guys, my set arrived today and for some reason my deadshot has none of his details painted, what a drag. Guess the bad quality control finally hit me.

As for availability this set should hit Matty, guess its a wait and see.

Nothing broke on mine, just deadshot is missing his paint apps, weird. Oh well Mattel is sending me a voucher for my troubles and its not like I cant paint the missing apps. So far only wave 5 had any broken parts, so DC is beating legends by a wide margine with me on breakage. I still have a atom with a broken leg if anyone need him...lol.

On a side note Chemo is awsome, definatly my fav dc build a fig yet and probaly around 3rd or 4th on my all time build a fig list (although I am partial to the character).

On a side note Chemo is awsome, definatly my fav dc build a fig yet and probaly around 3rd or 4th on my all time build a fig list (although I am partial to the character).

Really? I didn't know Chemo could even truly be classified as a character? I don't really follow the comics that much but has he ever do much other than being thrown out of plane and killing most of the residents of Bludhaven?

But yeah I do think the figure looks cool. :)

Really? I didn't know Chemo could even truly be classified as a character? I don't really follow the comics that much but has he ever do much other than being thrown out of plane and killing most of the residents of Bludhaven?

But yeah I do think the figure looks cool. :)

hehe, that's pretty much all i know about Chemo too, that he was thrown out of that plane. the figure does look cool!

He has a history with the metal men, one of my favorite groups. He also killed aquagirl in crisis and killed several suicide squad members. Heh, maybe its just that he shows up in the books I happen to read is all, funny although I know he blew up bludhaven I actually never read that.

Yup to me chemo is just a good looking bad guy fodder imo! The buy guys are always out numbered so nice big scary loooking guys like him are great for the display

I went to my local TRU yesterday to see what was in stock, seems they pulled the DCUC prices tags that said $11.99. I wonder if they're getting ready to change the price or stop carrying them. They seemed to be getting wave 9 on a consistent basis.

ironicly i read the facebook message and then went and found half the wave at tru

Oh man that pick makes me want them more.......... :( 3 I want the most! GRRRR Its really a bs statement by Mattell...... these pre orders they claimed they wish they could have filled, most were placed months and months ago! I personally think Mattell just wants to sell them to retailers and etailers at the higher cost down the road when they pull a wave 2...... @grumpy@

Draven

WTF!!!??!?!!?

wave 9 is underproduced.. yet, somehow we have been getting tons of wave 6/7 "best of" cases everywhere. I'll say it again, I could run Mattel better than they can

Wal-Mart strongarmed Mattel into radically upping their orders for Wave 9 and Mattel was forced to screw over the little e-tailers to satisfy the douchemongery of Arkansasian proportions. Even though all the e-tailers supported this line when WM had a clueless thumb up its butt, Mattel can't risk upsetting the Big Box gods that spend hundreds of millions on their Hot Wheels and Barbie dolls.

Don't blame Mattel. Blame Wal-Mart.

THIS IS ##$%$#ED!!! although the FIGURES they're producing are INCREDIBLE, it seems that MATTEL is constantly writing to the puplic about their screw-ups!!! more and more they write to the press about various figure issues and nothing has been solved. every since they put up this MATTY.COM website... they seem to relish in the action figure community's misory and laughing to the collector and FANS. it's getting more and more harder to find that special figure either it's the MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE, GHOSTBUSTERS OR THE DC UNIVERSE CLASSICS. they speak highly of their products and give little or no reguards other then to fill their wallets. after their fiasco with the Wondertwins at this year's 2009 COMIC CON. now they're raising their prices to $15.00 per figure reguardless if you ever find the figure.

You know that every time MATTEL does a really awsome figure.. it goes for a pretty penny and straight to the Matty website... if it's a COMIC CON exclusive good luck on getting one there... i only saw the one wave of DCUC and that was the KALIBAK wave... i'll never get the JOKER wave or the KILOWOG wave so i'm giving up on mattel's products... and probably go with HASBRO'S Marvel because in ever store i see more then enough to start a collection there.

Good luck to all of you in getting these waves.

Good God!

Mattel is like a husband who beats his wife.

They constantly screw over their fans, the retailers and etailers who support them and then after every one of their stunts, they come back and cry, "It's okay, Baby. I'm sorry! It'll never happen again. I'm going to change, Baby. I swear!"

Then they screw us over again.

I swear I never thought I'd see a line as mishandled as the JLU line or fans as mistreated as the JLU fans (The line is going down in flames and Mattel is blaming US!!!) but DCUC is really, really coming close. I'm not counting Infinite Heroes. That mess was a poorly conceived line of a hideously cheap and ugly product. It was a misfire right out of the gate.

Found 2 Wildcats yesterday at Target and a lone Guardian at TRU. Blue Wildcat and Guardian go to a buddy and with the Black Wildcat I am done with this wave thank goodness. I went to about 12 stores yesterday in 4 different cities and those 3 were the only wave 9 figs I found. I still believe WM and Target have these in the DC's but with the glut of product on the shelf they can't get to the store. A friend just bought up 10 figs at our local Target hoping they restock in 4-5 days with wave 9. We'll see...