I hate my dog right now

zeekzin

I just had to put this out becuase you guys will get it.

I just got my last 2 pieces to complete Despero in the mail right now. Well they are now the 214 (give or take) pieces I needed. We have a gate that keeps my dog from getting to the mail, but we're also dog sitting and gates don't seem to be a problem for the dogs right now.

I am FRUSTRATED to say the least.

Oh well, back to square one.

That's super generous dude. Thanks so much for the offer. Actually It's the R leg and arm. Not the Cyborg piece. I thought I was so lucky that I found a lot on ebay with the 2 exact pieces I needed.

Oh well easy come, easy go.

It would be the arm that comes with Batman Beyond, but I'm unsure about the leg. I have 2 extra of that arm you need, again just like CybertronianArtifacts suggested, just pay s/h.

That would be so awesome and appreciated. I'll send you a PM and work out the details. I have some stuff I can trade too, in case you need anything yourself. I'll put an updated list on the parts thread soon.

One of these days I'll put up a pick of Metamorpho's R hand that she also chewed. Funny thing is, because it's such a scraggly looking piece, you have to look close to notice the damage. I actually don't mind it at all.

Only 2 pieces she's ever gotten too, and both are C and C's (I also have tons of DC Direct) What are the odds?

Oh, and I just bought a new dog gate too.

Thanks for all the offers of help. In the spirit of reciprication, Here's some pieces I have if anyone needs...

Red Tornado

Kalibak R leg

Blue Suit Aquaman

Kid Flash (I have to decide which I want to keep DC Direct or Mattel. Both have strengths and weaknesses)

Dr. Fate (Yellow)- Missing Ankh acc.

Mr. Terrific

I'm also going to be buying Black Adam for the Chemo piece, but don't need the figure (The Alex Ross one is sweet!)

zeekzin

I don't understand why people keep dogs that don't behave

Anyhow, I have some Despero parts myself. Not sure about the leg, but I have arms

Because she's worth my whole collection and more.

Do you mean sentimental value or actual breed value?

Because breeding is criminal and animal abuse. It also upsets the course of nature. Besides that, all dogs are worth the same. They contain the same DNA and the same amount of cells. They also die, making their value sort of pointless.

But yes, I have two cats. I'd give up most anything I own for them...

Anyhow, I have some Despero parts myself. Not sure about the leg, but I have arms

Because breeding is criminal and animal abuse. It also upsets the course of nature. Besides that, all dogs are worth the same. They contain the same DNA and the same amount of cells. They also die, making their value sort of pointless.

Sentimental. That and my nuts which my wife would cut off if I gave Mogie away.

What pipe is this guy smoking? People die too, you going to get rid of them when they misbehave?

In 2002 my beagle ate my brand new Jango Fett and Count Dooku figures. It was my fault for leaving it out but I guess by your logic I should have gotten rid of her even though she had no clue she did something wrong. Understanding the value of collectible action figures is a little over an animal's head.

What pipe is this guy smoking? People die too, you going to get rid of them when they misbehave?

In 2002 my beagle ate my brand new Jango Fett and Count Dooku figures. It was my fault for leaving it out but I guess by your logic I should have gotten rid of her even though she had no clue she did something wrong. Understanding the value of collectible action figures is a little over an animal's head.

Sounds as if the person is a feline person

One cannot really conclude that dogs bitin action figures is a case of misbehaving

My Moodle, who doesn't chew on my figures, gnawed on a joe fig l have had

She only did a few times (like 3?) when she was a pup, which I assumed was around the teething phase

Ever since the joe incident, she has never chewed on figures again despite me being careless and havin some figs on the rug. She is the first dog I have had who does not chew on my toys

If you still need the Right Leg (Artemis) or Left Arm (Batman Beyond) of Despero, let me know! It's less noble when you're the third person to make the offer, but I'd only ask you to cover shipping.

Thanks Larry. I think I'm OK, but I'll let you know if things change. Everyone has been really kind.

Oh and everyone will be happy to know, I recieved a Grundy and the Earth 3 Pack without incident since. Whew.

I just had to put this out becuase you guys will get it.

I just got my last 2 pieces to complete Despero in the mail right now. Well they are now the 214 (give or take) pieces I needed. We have a gate that keeps my dog from getting to the mail, but we're also dog sitting and gates don't seem to be a problem for the dogs right now.

I am FRUSTRATED to say the least.

Oh well, back to square one.

I feel your pain man. A few years ago, I bought a ML Pheonix from ebay. It came in the mail, I opened it and had it for about a total of 5 minutes, and then I need to go drop my friend off. So I put the figure down on a table and took my friend home. When I got back, I found that not only had my brothers dog gotten ahold of it, but the figure was now in about thirty pieces spread all over the house. For about a month after that, I would find a chewed piece here or a peice of plastic there, kind of disheartening. My brother felt so bad about it he bought me another, and this time it was the red "dark" pheonix.

I hope you can get the replacements you need. It really REALLY sucks to have it happen, especially when it is someone elses dog