Cobra Island Set's Alley Viper

I've purchased the Cobra Island seven pack and I have a question about Alley Viper and his accessories.

I see that Alley Viper has a gun with a grappling hook and a backpack with a space that is clearly intended for this gun. Is this gun supposed to snap into place? Mine doesn't. Should I cheat and use the little rubber bands? AV also comes with a night stick. Does he have a slot or sheathe for the night stick to slide into or does he just have to hold it?

Overall, Alley Viper is a very nice figure and if he were single-carded, I would certainly troop build him.

Thanks.

Only drawback of the Alley-Viper is that is seems to have been designed for the gun to clip into the backpack (as the backpack has grooves to fit the form of the gun), but no pains were taken to make sure it *stayed* clipped. The grooves in the backpack are too shallow, it doesn't actually "clip" anywhere.

So yeah, little rubberbands are the way to go.

Also, the club doesnt go anywhere, it's just an added accessory because someone thought Cobra terrorists in riot gear needed non-lethal weaponry. ??

I've purchased the Cobra Island seven pack and I have a question about Alley Viper and his accessories.

I see that Alley Viper has a gun with a grappling hook and a backpack with a space that is clearly intended for this gun. Is this gun supposed to snap into place? Mine doesn't. Should I cheat and use the little rubber bands? AV also comes with a night stick. Does he have a slot or sheathe for the night stick to slide into or does he just have to hold it?

Overall, Alley Viper is a very nice figure and if he were single-carded, I would certainly troop build him.

Thanks.

The Grapple gun does not fit well onto the backpack no matter how you try it, which is stupid. It's nice that it was made removable but at least be able to put it back!

I've seen some people use the clear rubber bands to keep it in place. I use poster putty myself because you can't see it.

The night stick can be clipped into the inside of the shield under the handle.

[

The night stick can be clipped into the inside of the shield under the handle.

I didn't realize this. Thanks to everyone for all the ideas.

I was initially unsure about Alley Viper. I never had one back in my old RAH days and I always thought the blue and orange color scheme were awful, but this is a really nifty figure. The accessories are excellent. I do wish they'd designed that backpack so that it could hold that gun better though.

Also, the club doesnt go anywhere, it's just an added accessory because someone thought Cobra terrorists in riot gear needed non-lethal weaponry. ??

Makes sense to me. Alley Vipers might be intended to be used to control crowds in communities that COBRA has taken over. Keeping a subjugated population under control and alive ( so they can be of further use) would necessitate non-lethal weapons in some circumstances. Otherwise, the alternative is to shoot them, and that could put a crimp into a workforce over time.

Makes sense to me. Alley Vipers might be intended to be used to control crowds in communities that COBRA has taken over. Keeping a subjugated population under control and alive ( so they can be of further use) would necessitate non-lethal weapons in some circumstances. Otherwise, the alternative is to shoot them, and that could put a crimp into a workforce over time.

A good point, and with others pointing out that it does, indeed, fit into the slot under his shield, I rescind my first comment.

A good point, and with others pointing out that it does, indeed, fit into the slot under his shield, I rescind my first comment.

But you know what.....

If a kid were to reason all that out, I'd personally be VERY afraid of that kid...........