Marvel Universe Secret Wars 2-packs found at Target!

Dragon66

This morning, I went to Target to see if the new JLU 6-packs were in stock and ringing up at $4.99 as posted in the DC Forum and what do I find? A case of the Marvel Universe Secret Wars 2-packs, the assortment being:

Spider-Man & Thunderball X 2

Captain America & Klaw X2

Wolverine & Human Torch X 2

These are retailing at @12.99.

Picture111.jpg

Picture112.jpg

Thats cool. Hopefully it starts trickling down here in Florida as well. I have a question though, Do you have the wolverine figure from the X-men origins line? I was just wondering if this one you have is better, I'm sure I will try to get the classic captain america pack. Thanks for posting the pics.

Thats cool. Hopefully it starts trickling down here in Florida as well. I have a question though, Do you have the wolverine figure from the X-men origins line? I was just wondering if this one you have is better, I'm sure I will try to get the classic captain america pack. Thanks for posting the pics.

You be the judge, the first pic is the two MU Wolverines and the 2 Costumed X-Men Orgins Wolverines, the second pic is with the Superhero Showdown Wolverine thrown in for scale comparison. I hope this helps.

Picture111-1.jpg

Picture112-1.jpg

Thats awesome. You got me convinced plus I guess that wolvie is paired with a better MU Human Torch. Thanks again.

so you pay 6.50(each figure )for these where as you are paying 8. something for singles ?! How does that work ?... I'm not into this line but I may just pick these up I love the original secret wars figures

I decided to make a flying trip to my nearest Target. I went to get the Brave and the Bold Batmobile and sure enough, they had reset the aisles. I was also able to get the Captain America 2 pack. They had the Wolverine and Torch pack, but I had to draw a line somewhere.

I saw these as well at the Target in Arlington Heights, IL. They were in the new action figure aisle next to the normal one. This new aisle seems to be the super hero aisle. Since it had TMNT, DC, Marvel and Power Rangers. They do look really nice.

***SCORE****

I went to my Target today and they had the Secret Wars 2 pack on the peg hook where the Marvel Universe should be located. The person at the register let me have them for 7.99 a pack.

Chopz

I gave in and got all 3 packs today at my local target. Pretty sweet I might say, I was going to pass up on the Spidey/Thunderball pack but Thunderball is just an awesome figure.

After letting go of my Marvel Legends collection now I ended up collecting this line.

I saw them all today at two different stores... but man, they just look really cheaply done. I couldn't find a single set with good paint apps.. and the joints were all warped (especially the knees and elbows)..

so I will have to wait for a good set.. maybe they will improve with later shipments

so you pay 6.50(each figure )for these where as you are paying 8. something for singles ?! How does that work ?... I'm not into this line but I may just pick these up I love the original secret wars figures

Your getting a comic book too.

Indeed! So again I say why are they charging so much for the regular figures?! These two packs are a much better deal!