ROC In Action Picture Post Here!

I didn't see any other spots for this sort of thing, but I figure there are plenty of people who would like to see some pics of the figures. So I'll start with one of my new favorites:

The GI Joe Pit Commando

This figure looks as though he could have been used for a Crosshairs figure, but he also looks a little like Marky Mark to me as well. He comes with a ton of extra goodies, so if you are looking to build an army of Movie "green shirts" but in movie gray & black camo , this is the guy to do it with. Check out all the stuff he comes with!

DSCN3061.jpg

DSCN3062.jpg

DSCN3217.jpg

DSCN3194.jpg

DSCN3197.jpg

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't picked up a PITT commando yet, but I like him and will get atleast two. Helix is a good figure and I was surprised by how much I like her (that and I realized that she's the fifth new female sculpt we've gotten with ROC). Hawk I was worried about because I thought he might be using some of Sgt Stone's part since they look so much alike, but they don't share any. Have yet to get any Vipers, none of them have really "popped" out at me yet.

I've not seen ANY of these figures yet. :(

I'm hoping they'll be as widely available and as easy to find as the rest have been so far, although I've yet to even see a Paris Pursuit Baroness.

i dont collect new stuff... but these pic kinda make me want to? i think i will get the hawk figure because im a dennis quaid fan maybe get it autographed one day? anyway the pics look great.

PITT Commando for sure... Elite Viper confuses me because his colours seem to vary from picture to picture. Is his armour red/brown or weathered black?

The redish color coming off of him is coming from the red eye effect on my camera, I didn't know it was going off. His head has a black glossy look to it. His body is a dark Gray and his armor is a gray & black weathered.

Crimson Neo-Viper

Generic repaint but with better weapons. The color scheme works much better on this guy then the regular one but the paint seems very sloppy. The paint looks like someone just used red enamel model paint over a regular Neo-Viper. The accessories make him look so much better.

DSCN3075.jpg

DSCN3079.jpg

DSCN3105.jpg

DSCN3106.jpg

DSCN3108.jpg

Cobra EEL

Yet another Torpedo repaint, but at least we get a new head and vest. His air tank looks to be the same as Croc Masters but goes in the back of the figures head and attaches to his backpack slot. So I guess if you are a diver for Cobra you need to have an air tube inserted into your brain. Overall, I dunno if it's my obession with Eels or water figures in general since I use to play G.I. Joe underwater just like Eddie & Charlie Murphy use to, but I like this figure a lot more than I did when I first saw pics of him. Oh and for the record the big brown shark never visited my bathtub.

DSCN3074.jpg

DSCN3076.jpg

DSCN3160.jpg

DSCN3161.jpg

DSCN3164.jpg