ROC In Action Picture Post Here!

Storetrooper

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not seen ANY of these figures yet. :(

I'm hoping they'll be as widely available and as easy to find as the rest have been so far, although I've yet to even see a Paris Pursuit Baroness.

Keep checking Target. That's where I found that wave about a week ago. There were quite a few of her on the pegs, so I'd imagine she won't be that hard to find. It's just getting your stores to suck it up and fill the pegs, which most won't do if they're over even half full.

She's totally worth the wait, by the way.

I picked these all up from BBTS and I am not dissapointed at all with any of them, Helix and the PIT commando are dang near perfect figures in my opinion

I agree, when I first saw these figures pics on the net, I figured I'd skip'em both, but now they are 2 of my favorites.

I like alot of the figures. I do hate the fact that most of the Cobra Troop Builders look like bad custom jobs. Like the Crimson Viper. He looks like someone just took a solid black figure and repainted parts of him with Testors Model paint.

I do also like how many of the figures look different enough from their 25th anniversary counterparts to stand in my collection as a different character. I could easily have my 25th Anniversary Breaker stand side by side with the ROC Breaker, and nothing about them suggest they are the same person.

I love these pics Storetrooper! Keep 'em coming!

And I love how you've even took pics of the figures holding their respective rocket launchers. They alctually look halfway cool holding them, if you can believe that. (I still won't use them, though.) (lol) I especially like the pic of the Elite Viper (a figure I want sooo badly); it looks like he's thinking, "Just hold still G.I. Joe and I'll *hhrrgh* (grunt) ...get you with my *geh*...giant ROCKET launcher!! *wheeze* (lol) All of these figures look great. As if I didn't want them bad enough before...

And that Pitt Commando? Geeze...just let him take care of Cobra single-handedly. It'll be over in a day. Is that actually Pitt "John Matrix" Commando?! He even looks a little like Schwarzenegger. (lol)

Seriously, I love how he comes with a Steele Brigade helmet. I didn't know he did before just now. All of these figures are just awesome...

And that Pitt Commando? Geeze...just let him take care of Cobra single-handedly. It'll be over in a day. Is that actually Pitt "John Matrix" Commando?! He even looks a little like Schwarzenegger. (lol)

MCCULLEN! LET OFF SOME STEAM!

Does the Pitt Commando have the same head as Sgt. Thunderblast?

Nope. It's a straight up Dusty repaint from head to toe. Still an awesome figure. See what happens when you get a variety of useable accessories instead of a big POS missile launcher?

Target Exclusive James "Grand Slam" Barney deluxe

This is the only one other than Snake Eyes that is not a complete repaint of a 25th figure. He does use all 25th parts but as you can see he is not an exact repaint of Flash, like the original Target exclusive Grand Slam. Are the stores buying certain Joe Characters? If they don't Target has a thing for Grand Slam.

DSCN3293.jpg

DSCN3294.jpg

DSCN3295.jpg

DSCN3296.jpg

DSCN3297.jpg

Picked up that Target exclusive EEL today along with the exclusive Snake Eyes, Saw the Air Viper and passed. Like the EEL a lot, might even go back and get a second one. The Snake Eyes is a lot better than I would have thought he would be. He has the Hall of Heroes arms, head and torso but the Dusty legs painted in that ROC blue camo. Didn't really need another "Ninja Lighting cycle". For now this might be my ROC SE since I didn't like the head or arms on the Commando version and while I like the Paris Pursuit SE, this one just fits in a little better with the other blue camo ROC Joes.

This figure does not come with the gun cover that originally came with the Glider in the Joe vs. Cobra or VvV line. It shows it in the instructions, but does not come with it.

DSCN3311.jpg

DSCN3312.jpg

DSCN3313.jpg

DSCN3314.jpg