DCU Timeline

robbie

Can anyone provide a timeline for the DCU waves:

09:

10:

11:

Gotham 5Pack

Did I miss anything??

I know the two packs are in fall and winter, but that is all I have.

Help, so I can save!

If Wave 8 does begin to ship to retailers in significant quantity, then I don't think we'll see Wave 9 in stores until late October or even November. I think this years Walmart exclusive wave 10 will show up around the same time last year's Wave 5 did, around December. Walmart got one of the strongest lineups possible for their exclusive wave this year, but they'll probably still want to put it out near Christmas. Walmart's exclusive "Gotham" five pack will also probably be a "holiday season" item. A $35.00 price point would be nice for that since it is all reused parts (except for the Luthor) and there is no Collect And Connct incentive, but that's probably wishful thinking. Hopefully these items will have this "improved distribution" that Mattel has mentioned and will be in much more plentiful supply. Wave 11 may be like Wave 6 was at Walmart and show up almost at the same time as Wave 10. I do wish they'd coordinate only one series about every three months, though. And I think all shipments but the exclusive waves will continue to have "all star" reissues included instead of complete waves, making these figures The Most Difficult Things To Collect In the History Of All Things Ever. This "hard to find" business and the ever increasing price point has made me decide not to buy dozens of figures but instead only the Walmart wave and about five other pieces from all of their respective series. And only then if I can find them easily enough and if the price is right. I only want the entire Walmart wave because it's the only time I've actually wanted every character in an assortment other than Wave 3.

I don't know about the Target DCUC and DCIH exclusive sets or the matty sets. I think Dark Knight Movie Masters are supposed to start as one figure a month releases through mattycollector.com in August or September. A $10.00 each price point on those would be nice, and I hope they don't try anything stupid like a $20.00 each price point because they're "exclusive".

2 pks are supposed to be 1 every quarter, so I would guess the dates would be;

Starfire Adam Strange = Mar.

Ultra man Vs. Alex Luthor = June

Sinestro Corps = Sept.

Animal Instincts = Dec.

I guess the Wonder Twins pack don´t count as part of this "every quarter" schedule right? Or is it going to count as a SDCC Exclusive through Matty?