PIT for $30 off

falcon7

I knew they had the ROC figures on sail and I checked a couple of other stores and the price on the vehicles was not really a deal at all. CHeck on Meijers and found the PIT for $10 off and passed on it. When to another and they had a $30 off sign on it and it was just to hard to pass up. For those of you with multiple Meijers in your are you better check around. The figures selection so far has been pretty lame IMO, but still some good finds.

I kinda want to get this since i read the toyfare article about the guy who designed it. said he hid things in the sculpt wierd stuff i cant remember right now. i would like to see what all it come with anyone have pics to share????

Meijers Is like a Super Walmart. One stop shopping and all that crap. Sometimes the prices can be pretty good and other times they seem a little high. Still a good placy to shop for food.

Meijers Is like a Super Walmart. One stop shopping and all that crap. Sometimes the prices can be pretty good and other times they seem a little high. Still a good placy to shop for food.

Ha, sometimes I forget people outside of the tri-state area have never heard of Meijer. Oh the joys they've been deprived...

Back in the late 80's and early 90's, Meijer was just about the only place I'd get G.I. Joes. For whatever reason, they stocked the hell out of them, moreso than any other action figure of the time and my mom would always take me grocery shopping with her there. TMNT and Transformers had a sizable section of shelf space, but G.I. Joe was their bread and butter, sometimes having as much as five-six feet of space across an aisle. It was ridiculous. Now, the most I've seen at any Meijer is two or three columns of pegs and that's it. Man, the good ol' days, Meijer and their "Toy City" promotion for the holidays...why'd I have to go and grow up?

*grumble grumble grumble*

Wow, I wasn't aware Meijers had been around that long. I only recall them for about the last decade or so. I remember when they came to my area. I've bought quite a bit at Meijers since then though and they're probably the best grocier in my area now.

They've finally expanded from the Michigan-Illinois-Indiana area and are stretching a little south now, even down in Kentucky I think. Its all good though, I remember maybe 10-12 years ago seeing a WalMart up here for the first time and asking myself what the heck that was.

Second job I ever worked? Meijer toy department!