What are the chances we will find this at a store?

gruntcast

Since it is a Wal-Mart exclusive, that means it will cost at least 5- - 60 bucks and be hard as heck to find!!!

But you can keep the heroes, I want the villains. In particular, 2Face & Catwoman.

when are these supposed to hit Darth Foley?

and why is it called the Gotham City 5, when we all know Supes and Lex have nothing to do with Gotham?

Since it is a Wal-Mart exclusive, that means it will cost at least 5- - 60 bucks and be hard as heck to find!!!

But you can keep the heroes, I want the villains. In particular, 2Face & Catwoman.

and why is it called the Gotham City 5, when we all know Supes and Lex have nothing to do with Gotham?

Around XMas this year I think.

And I have no idea why they called it a Gotham pack. Supes and Lex have done some time in Gotham, though. :)

Well if you don't want this 5 pack to get the mudless Batman I understand that in one of the retail assortments for wave 11 that the mudless black and grey Batman is going to be packaged as one of the All Stars.

This is a good package for people who need to play catchup. Plus, it's been my experience that battle pack-type exclusives like this have a better chance of making it to the shelves than single carded waves. Don't ask me why.

Ditto - Just want Lex. I'll hold onto the Catwoman and Two-Face, but I have a feeling the Superman and Batman will go to my nephew or something. Just too many Supe versions already, and I don't need any more.

Crap. Guess I won't be getting it.

Ditto - Just want Lex. I'll hold onto the Catwoman and Two-Face, but I have a feeling the Superman and Batman will go to my nephew or something. Just too many Supe versions already, and I don't need any more.

HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT !!!!! lol Theres never enough superman figures.. lol Hey if you really don't want the superman figure from this set i'll take it for my loose dcuc superman collection.

This is a good package for people who need to play catchup. Plus, it's been my experience that battle pack-type exclusives like this have a better chance of making it to the shelves than single carded waves. Don't ask me why.

Ummmm...Maybe 'cuz they cost SO much more..?

@smilepunch@

Thanks rash, I forgot you were the resident expert here on all things DC, mainly because you're an attention grabbing moron. But I'm sure you always do your research before spouting off so thanks again for clearing that up for everybody.

Anyway, since it contains both Batman and Superman (and we all know how much everyone loves Batman and Superman) you probably won't have to worry about finding it. "Battle packs", so to speak, are all the rage.

I generally refuse to walk into a Crap-Mart but I am gonna need this... I missed out on DCUC Two-Face and Catwoman. Batman and Supes look great but hey... THAT'S L.O.D. Luthor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks rash, I forgot you were the resident expert here on all things DC, mainly because you're an attention grabbing moron. But I'm sure you always do your research before spouting off so thanks again for clearing that up for everybody.

Flattery will get you everywhere.

BTW...Your wind-up key fell out of your back...

@loll@

I will completely take the easy way out and make sure that I use walmart.com to do a site-to-store. I'll go to the store, make it to the front desk, and never have to set foot in the place because some poor worker will have gotten it for me. It's going to suck the fun out of the hunt, but really, there's no fun in hunting in cruddy ol' walmart.

But I will get it, regardless that I already have a Batman and Superman.

Well if you don't want this 5 pack to get the mudless Batman I understand that in one of the retail assortments for wave 11 that the mudless black and grey Batman is going to be packaged as one of the All Stars.

I want the 5 pack, but that's awesome that you can get the mudless Batman just in case I can't find a 5 pack. This and the Movie version are tops on my list!

I will completely take the easy way out and make sure that I use walmart.com to do a site-to-store. I'll go to the store, make it to the front desk, and never have to set foot in the place because some poor worker will have gotten it for me. It's going to suck the fun out of the hunt, but really, there's no fun in hunting in cruddy ol' walmart.

But I will get it, regardless that I already have a Batman and Superman.

If it shows up on their site (wave 10 too, let's hope), this is definitely the way to go!

For anyone interested, the Luthor, Catwoman and Two-Face figures from this set are currently listed on EBay from a seller in HK. Unfortunately, his shipping cost of $20 for a loose figure counts me out, but they are there if someone is willing to stomach that cost.

I already have the Catwoman and Two Face from the DC Superheroes line. I have multiple Superman Figures and multiple Batman figures. For some reason I still want this set.

Two Face has his comic book paint job as does Catwoman. You can never have enough Batman or Superman figs and Lex looks AWESOME!

I will definitely buy this one.