Sign in to follow this  
sandman21xxi

Wonder Twins with Gleek pics!

nice shots! i think the ice scooter is from xmen classics ice man? i think. i like the seemingly happy t-rex.

Superfriends, LETS GO!!!

3760205969_211c7b75ce.jpg

Ha ha ha ha! this last photo is greater, very cool the idea of the ice surf in the T-Rex, congratulations for you buy!

That is the ice slide that was including in Toybiz's X-Men Classics wave 2 Iceman. Great pics, I can't wiat to get my set tommorrow!

Thank you guys! Yes, that is Iceman's ice slide from X-men classics line a couple of years ago. Just wanted to show some pics to help you guys decide on whether the twins are worth buying on Aug. 3rd. It's a shame about Gleek though! One nitpick I do have is that both Zan and Jayna have waist swivels that are glued shut because of their belts, and Jayna's ab crunch barely moves. Other than that, I think they are solid figures, not necessarily part of DCU proper(unless they sneak them in at some point), but a good novelty addition to DCUC.

Loved how you placed the figs in the pics to get the 'blast' effect from the packaging! Very innovative! (And now I can go to Target and pick up a bunch of those Schliegh (sp) animals to double for Jayna!)

Where did you get that stand at that you have Superman on the one Superman I have I want him in a fly mode as well as Firestorm but sends I don't have a stand like that I can't get them up that way.

Y'know, I don't collect DC Universe Classic figures (been tempted to several times), but...I love these two. I used to LOVE the Superfriends cartoon when I was little (I used to be a huge Batman and Superman nut when I was a kid...), and I always loved the Wonder Twins too. I never thought in a million years I'd see these action figures. Must...fight...temptation!! (lol)

Where did you get that stand at that you have Superman on the one Superman I have I want him in a fly mode as well as Firestorm but sends I don't have a stand like that I can't get them up that way.

That's a stand that came with some of the ToyBiz Marvel Legends figs. It doesn't really fiy in the DCUC figs, but with a cape, you can kinda nestle it in one of the folds.

The T-Rex fig is from a company called Papo, they make dinosaurs and other animals, very similar to Schleich. I bought it about 2 years ago, it has an articulated jaw!

Yes, that stand Superman's on is a Marvel Legend flight stand, probably the most useful accessory of all of my toys!

Thank you for the compliments Ares, I had to use that packaging for something! As much as I love the sounds and the look of the packaging, I'm an opener, so I'd rather have knocked down the price($40!) for cheaper packaging! Last year's Grayskull packaging though is still useful to me, it remains the background for all my Masters of the Universe figures!

Thx for the answer well that will not help me. Send the only Marvel Legends I have didn't come with them. All of my where the X-Men Legends like. 3 Wolverines,Gambit,Magneto,Rogue,Storm,Bishop,Kitty Pride,Pyro, and Colessus.