DCUC - Mattel - SDCC Rundown

Superpowers1980

i liked what was shown. i like all of the figs except the bat/supes cartoony faced figs.(the batman has a great body. ill do a head swap) im glad that the DCIH have added hip joints, and the dcuc line up shown is great! the classic 5 pack will go over well when the grayson robin come out(classic two-face and classic catwoman) i was very pleased.

I didn't get to attend the panel live, because I was in line waiting to buy my Wonder Twins. I actually signed my credit card slip at 11 am, just as the panel started. I RACED upstairs, but they wouldn't let me in.

Thankfully, I saw most of the panel on line...the only thing I haven't seen was the Q & A section, but I'm assuming a lot of that was complaints about the poor selling they did at Comic Con. It's the first Mattel panel I've missed since I started attending cons. Oh, well. I had to make a priority call, and it was more important to me to get my action figures than to hear about what was coming out next. And MOST of the items mentioned were on display in their booth later that day.

I WAS PLEASED !! THE ONLY THING THAT BOTHERED ME IS THAT THEY DIDNT GO WITH THE 6 INCH MOVIE MASTERS SUPERMAN !!!! ALSO I THOUGHT THEY SAID THEY WANTED TO DO FLYING STANDS FOR THE FIGURES !! OTHER THEN THAT IT WAS COOL !!! ALSO I AGREE WITH SOME WHO SAID "THEY SHOULD DO MORE MODERN FIGURES " !