Meijers ROC 2 for $9.99 sale and other sale items

Storetrooper

O.K. I don't know if this has been reported on here or anywhere else. I don't hit all the sites, just here and Hisstank but while doing my midnight run to the Meijers in Rolling Meadows, IL I found a huge surprise to me, the Joe sale that Toys R Us had for the 2 for $9.99 is also at Meijers. They also had the Alpha vehicles for $13.99. I noticed a lot of people missed or there TRU never got a lot of Joe figures in, but if you missed them at TRU, then you can get the same deal at Meijers. They only had a small end cap and most were the common figures I at least have seen everywhere (but Wal-Mart) including Baroness, Covergirl and Sgt. Stone, which from what I have read on here have been harder for some folks to find then others. I also scoped out some other sales while there and thought I would pass on the info to those of you who do not frequent this Wal-Mart/Target like store that is open 24 hrs.

Meijerssale1.jpg

Meijerssale3.jpg

Meijerssale2.jpg

The action Joes were on sale as long as the role play stuff for $11.99 as you can see in the last pic.

They also had the DCU figs still at $10.99 and had a good selection of figures through series 7

Star Wars Evolution packs from the Legacy collection for $10.99

SW Mighty Muggs for $8.24 (if anyone collects these)

Joe 25th comic packs for $7.49

and Transformers animated and Classic/Universe Voyagers for $16.49

I don't collect all of these lines but I know a lot of people on here do, so I just wanted to pass on the other sale stuff since I was there. If you don't have a Meijers near you, this probably won't help you much, but if you do, check it out.

Thanks for the heads up went by two today. While I was not really interested in getting the PIT for just $10 off. At the second Meijers They had it for $30 off and it was a hard deal to pass up. Picked up a few figures as well but the assortment was somewhat limited it still worked just the same.