found a "NEW" case of DC figures today!!!!!

CLAM

I rolled into Walmart and saw a case sitting there.. I popped it open, fully expecting series 8 finally, but it wasn't.

What it was is...... another "best of" case.

WTF??

why? I remember when I was hoping hoping for wave 7B, I found a bunch of crappy reissues.. now, when we have been waiting for wave 8 for so long, they do another?

Anyhow, so this would have been okay if they had some most wanted figures, right?

I mean, if it had a couple Wave 2 Aquamans, that would have been cool... some wave 5 figures? sweet....

but it didn't.

It contained;

2 Batman Beyond

2 Cyborg

black Superman

Killer Moth

Shazam

Mr.Miracle

Hawkman

and maybe another Hawkman or somebody else..

the wave 6 figures are still clogging the pegs at a few stores here.. so this is a bummer.

I went to Target today and blame on the shelves.......Cyborg I counted 4 of them. Mattel is run by a bunch of monkeys who seem intent on annoying their die hard supporters with constant bull crap....screw the best of series, no one gives a flying donkey turd about them, people want the new product, hell I am done with 8, give me wave 9 which I do recall was/is supposed to be out in July, if it happens i might crap myself

And those were the "KB Baman Beyond and Cyborg"...right?

yeah they were... but I would say at this point nobody really cares about them, they aren't hot anymore

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen this assortment all over the place around here at Wal-Mart. When I first saw Killer Moth in months and the Black Suit Superman I was wondering why the mix was weird. Welcome to Best of..there's more on the way I think in August according Entertainment Earth with the splitting of the Wave 9 figures. It might overwhelm the Wave 9 mixes and make it harder for people to complete Chemo.

the wave 6 figures are still clogging the pegs at a few stores here.. so this is a bummer.

I wish I had any DC figures on my Wall Mart Shelves

I wish we had Wal-Marts ... so there !?

(Sorry .. I'm from England .. all we have are bowler hats & bad dentistry!)

first day hunting in a long time.......and find a whole case of the green arrow wave

but you could have sold it to me.... I need one waaaah @loll@

Draven

Yeah but with the cost of finding it, shipping it, and the wait, you'd probably just find it locally, for cheaper!!!