2009 SDCC Day 2: JLU, Infinite Heroes, Movies Masters 12", DCU Greatest Collection And More

Outsiders

The DCUC line continues to be one of the two best toy lines currently out there.

I love the variety and quantity. I'm so glad to see Mattel popping things out at such a breakneck speed because I can't wait to get all of them.

I also noticed that in the display cases they have the production figures for all the DCUC wave 10/11, Matty 2 pack figures and the Walmart 5 pack and from my obsessive compulsive perspective they all seem to be flawless as far as paint jobs and assembly. Hopefully this means that the quality control issues are a thing of the past and that will be one less concern in purchasing them. I lwould ove nothing more than to make a purchase online feeling confident they'll look great and be no problems. I don't mind paying the price increase as long as there are no annoying QC problems that have plagued the DCUC line.

The only thing I'm worried about is the difficulty of locating the Walmart exclusives. To that end I've begun hounding my local Walmart toy managers letting it be known I want them. I really want that five pack if for no other reason than to finally get a Legion of Doom Luthor as well as the regular classic Superman finally. The Catwoman is the only one I'm disappointed in.

Glad to see Mattel is continuing the two versions of certain characters--the Super Powers version and the Kirby-inspired green suited characters like Steppenwolf and Mantis to go along with Parademons.

I like that they are focusing on filling out the Sinestro Corps/GL team but I'm not that crazy about the Animal Man two pack. I don't know a lot about those two characters and usually when that is the case the aesthetics of the figure is enough but that isn't the case here.

I was a little disappointed that the 5 pack isn't a TRU exclusive or Target exclusive. They seem to handle them much better than WalMart.

I was also disappointed we didn't see wave 12. I was hoping to see a Robin or Cheeta or Martian Manhunter or Poison Ivy.

Oh sweet!!! @bumblebee@ NEW HIP ARTICULATION for DCIH!!!

So far I only see Batman & Major Force? with it. That is one of the new exclusive packs.

Oh and that first pic in the DCIH gallery I believe is DCUC.

I think people are still drooling over the pictures!!! I gotta say, pretty nice!! I really liked the Steppenwolf!! Question though, who is the while chick, the red big guy, and why does the Superman next to them look so weird, and who is the black guy with the white mask???

dam am i the only one amazed by this, or are people too lazy to post :/

A lot of my excitment for any new figure is killed off when I see the prices for them, I gotta be honest with ya.

actually i forgot about that ...thanks for reminding me >___<

Just call me Mr. Brightside

#US1#

A lot of my excitment for any new figure is killed off when I see the prices for them, I gotta be honest with ya.

#US1#

but still, they're adding a lot of characters i like so the price ain't scaring me .....can i borrow 50 bux

I won't mind the price hike if part of the reason is to have higher quality plastic and be better at having consistently god paint applications on the figures.

Frankly I'm tired of having to buy a figure afraid I won't see another one then finding another and then the hassel of returning the first one.

#US1#

but still, they're adding a lot of characters i like so the price ain't scaring me .....can i borrow 50 bux

Sure. Which two figures are you gonna get?

#US1#

actually ...thats how much its gonna cost to buy two online with the price jump, man now i've got to hunt for them at stores, to answer your question ...joker and jon stewart -___-

I don't even know half of these characters they show there so I'm going to save money when they get out. The only ones I see there I want are Joker and John Stewart. Steppenwolf Maybe I do have his Super Power counterpart so maybe. Of chourse I only have room for 8 more figures and coming Monday Aug. 3rd I would be ordering the Wonder Twins so that be only room for 6 more.

Sinestro Corps Matty Two Pack

Dark Knight Movie Masters

Beast Boy, Joker, Man-Bat and Power Girl from 10

ALL wave 11

thank you very much!! can Matty Collector hold orders? I don´t see why we should pay shipping for one figure or pack a month, when we can save on shipping by getting 4 or 5 figs in one shippment. . .

p.s. (forgot wave 9, upcoming ML two packs, and possible future favorite 2 packs)

LOTA MONEY!

Jhon Steward, Katma Tui, Kilowog, Imperiex, Major Force, PowerGirl, Cyborg Superman, Sinestro corps, Kanto and others servants darkseid, Animal man too! hoba hoba!! AWESOME!!!! I am Sale ALL my Marvel Legends Collections for money for the new series!!!

To new Superman!!!! great!!! bye bye ToyBiz!!

#US1#

actually ...thats how much its gonna cost to buy two online with the price jump, man now i've got to hunt for them at stores, to answer your question ...joker and jon stewart -___-

Yeeesh! I thought I was being sarcastic.

I'm not just coming down on DC stuff here. This stuff is a rip off across the board. A Ghostbusters set would be great but I'm writing them off as unafordable (I don't even know the actual price yet). The repainted, frankensteined GI Joes look sharp, but not $8 sharp. Tough to get excited.

I don't even know half of these characters they show there so I'm going to save money when they get out. The only ones I see there I want are Joker and John Stewart. Steppenwolf Maybe I do have his Super Power counterpart so maybe. Of chourse I only have room for 8 more figures and coming Monday Aug. 3rd I would be ordering the Wonder Twins so that be only room for 6 more.

I'm with you, bud!

If someone could provide a list of names as to just who these figs are, I'd (we'd) really appreciate it! And go look them up and such! Green guy with swords? Orange guy with 'M'? Freezemeister on steroids? Hell, just name them all to be safe! :)

I'm with you, bud!

If someone could provide a list of names as to just who these figs are, I'd (we'd) really appreciate it! And go look them up and such! Green guy with swords? Orange guy with 'M'? Freezemeister on steroids? Hell, just name them all to be safe! :)

lol i thought i was the only ignorant dc fan here, seriously can people list all the characters that i haven't seen on jlu