Takara Tomy MP-O8x

LiquidMetal

Yeah....ease back before I squeeze gats...we don't need that....do we?? Yeah, that's why you're SCARED to step to ME!!! @firedevil@

Anyway, I looked around this board and I don't think anybody's posted this yet (I hope). :unsure:

Here's a link to a pic of the upcomin' MP-O8x a.k.a King Grimlock: http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=12040

I'd rather have the first Masterpiece Grimlock personally. @hmmm@ I don't like the blue they used for this one's head and legs. :(

I haven't gotten ANY MPs so far. Dagnabit!!! @cussing@

Well, I coulda got the MP Prime but I passed. :P Oh well!!!

Anyway, enjoy the pic of ole Grimy!!! :)

Him no bozo!!! Him king!!! ##1#

What do YOU think of him?? :huh:

#US1#

I'd rather have the first Masterpiece Grimlock personally. @hmmm@ I don't like the blue they used for this one's head and legs. :(

Cool. I didn't notice that 'til you mentioned it. The gold looks a bit darker as well. Comics version?

I skipped the original release, and I actually think the crown and comic box art are awesome on this one... but $137. So discouraging.

Just saw the pre-order price on BBTS for this release. 250 bucks!?! I realize its limited and all but :blink:

Might as well just get the standard release for 70 bucks less, even if this one has a different color scheme and that stupid crown. Masterpieces are fragile and I wouldn't risk playing with the limited figure all that much. It would just become like a coaster. Pretty pointless buy IMO.