Indiana Jones is BACK!!

Quazar

What, no one here talking about the leaked photos from Comic Con (not part of Hasbro's official preview) for the NEW Indiana Jones figures?

Whoa!

It's true, my friends. It's incredible! Indy (from all appearances) will be back!!!

What, no one here talking about the leaked photos from Comic Con (not part of Hasbro's official preview) for the NEW Indiana Jones figures?

Whoa!

It's true, my friends. It's incredible! Indy (from all appearances) will be back!!!

I'm kinda confused Quazar. Where did you get that information? Don't get me wrong or anything, I'm thrilled. Just wondering where you heard this from. Pics or it didn't happen. lol.

Whoa!

I'm kinda confused Quazar. Where did you get that information? Don't get me wrong or anything, I'm thrilled. Just wondering where you heard this from. Pics or it didn't happen. lol.

Scroll down:

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?...part=1&vc=1

lol Quazar.

Thanks for uploading the pics. They look great! I wonder why Hasbro is placing them under "videogames". Hmmm....

(Thanks for the link, TheRealDubya.)

l think to promote the recent game for the Wii

IMO, I think Hasbro is sellin these in conjurent with either the game that is alredy out or an upcommin one

This sounds goods becausemore Indy stuff will be out. A shame some ppl spent over a grand for "unreleased" testshots seeing how Toht is being released.

So, do I have to buy the video game to get the figures? And are the 2 3 3/4" figures coming with a die-cast Titanium bike? I am just happy they are bringing these figures out. I hope we see the rest of the assortment originally shown last year.

WTF!!! This is awesome. The figures look great. I remember mention of the Ark Ghost in one of the Q&As and am glad to see it make the light of day. Melty Head Toht!!!

The Indiana Jones line is not dead after all. It's a good day indeed.

I gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised to see this line revitalized. Looks good! Hopefully Hasbro will rerelease the Temple of Doom wave which very few of us ever found.

I lucked out and found them at the Hasbro store in Downtown Disney last month

There has been no other reported sightings of Indy figures at SDCC '09 other than those photos which were taken down from the original source. If nothing new comes up about it before the end of the weekend I'll chalk it up as bogus / not happening.

There is an updated Indiana Jones Lego game coming out so perhaps that is the video game that is referencing?

Is there a chance these were taken in a "no photos" area at Toy Fair or are just customs?

I gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised to see this line revitalized. Looks good! Hopefully Hasbro will rerelease the Temple of Doom wave which very few of us ever found.

Really? :huh: They were peg-warmers here (like the rest of the line) and eventually went on clearance for like 4 bucks. ^_^

It'll be nice to see this line come back though.... B)

I will buy multiples of each set, but I am still in shock and denial.

Chopz

I will take out the soldiers from the motorcycle and sidecar and put Indy and his dad in it

I will take out the soldiers from the motorcycle and sidecar and put Indy and his dad in it

Oh Frac

It's a freaking titanium

Yeah, but it says 3 3/4 titanium, is it me or is that one of the bar thugs? The one with flames on its arm next to the Toth figure.