new RAH playsets shown at SDCC

CLAM

Hasbro has some new playsets being shown at SDCC, and these are just about the best thing I have seen from the ROC era!

I am really excited because I don't have many of these little sets complete, and I could always use more.

the only bad part is that they are Walmart exclusives. (AND they also come with the movie logo, but I am sure I can figure out how to remove them)

They are 17.99, but you get two figures plus the playset, so it's not that bad.

L.A.W Battle Station with Hawk and HitnRun -(Hawk looks like ROC, but much cooler than his normal figure.

OUTPOST DEFENDER w/ Roadblock and Tripwire (Roadblock is the RESOLUTE mold with a HD vest, not sure why Tripwire again)

Heatseek Missile w/ Scrap Iron and NeoViper (It's actually the M.M. S , not sure why Scrap Iron again)

Surveillance Port with Mars Trooper (wish it was a better figure)

they are also displaying the new Snowcat (looks awesome like the RAH one), and 2 new TARGET 5-packs (which look pretty lame).

The first 5 pack has 5 figures all in a digital desert camo, it includes female Dialtone, a Pitt trooper they are calling LAW n Order, crappy Zartan in disguise again, some dude they are trying to call Footloose, and a BLACK guy they are trying to call Repeater (WTF?).

The Cobra 5 pack has a bunch of neo vipers, and other ROC troopers that I can't really tell apart. For some reason all the ROC era Cobra Troopers suck

The 5 packs are kind of crappy but I'll get the joe one. I think the black repeater is a mistake of some sort because he's white in his filecard.

Sucks that those little playsets are Walmart exclusive considering their track record. I want the one with the resolute RB. I think TW might be tigerforce but don't quote me on that.

they look pretty nice. The pics are at the stie which we aren't allowed to talk about .

The communications port is also displayed with a tele-viper in roc colors.

There is a dusty display that comes with a repaint of the rock slide!

Overall I'm digging a lot of what i See. The desert pack will be mine,but mostly for fodder. I also love that roadblock. I'm very thankful hasbro is keeping him around. I was worried we wouldn't see the character around too much.

Time will tell on the others, but i d love the set up with 2 figs and a mini playset. Here is hoping for some newly tooled ones before long. We have been waiting years for a Cobra throne!

I also like the joe desert 5-pack. Repeater has his Classic uniform, amd i like that they tried to make law (at least they gave me his accessories so i could try to make a custome that really resembles him), footloose kinda looks like him, and i dont think hasbro has made repater African American, i think the picture come out really dark where he is at, (at worst it is a head swap with the pit trooper.) The Snow Cat has got me excited too. Everything else seems kinda lame. I dnt like the mini play sets just because i dont like the ROC troopers or the crappy repaints of figures i already have like tripwire and HitNRun with tripwire's mold.

they look pretty nice. The pics are at the stie which we aren't allowed to talk about .

The communications port is also displayed with a tele-viper in roc colors.

There is a dusty display that comes with a repaint of the rock slide!

Overall I'm digging a lot of what i See. The desert pack will be mine,but mostly for fodder. I also love that roadblock. I'm very thankful hasbro is keeping him around. I was worried we wouldn't see the character around too much.

Time will tell on the others, but i d love the set up with 2 figs and a mini playset. Here is hoping for some newly tooled ones before long. We have been waiting years for a Cobra throne!

A throne would be pretty awesome! I wish they would do something similar to the new Star Trek Toys but thought out better with a plastic base to it. Kind of like the BAF lines but with playsets.