3. Big Boa

4. Techno-Viper

5. WORMS

6. Road Pig

7. Toxo-Viper

8. Night-Viper

9. Cesspool

10. Night Vilture

I agree,, there are a few more 25th figs i need before i can rest..

Figs:

Joes..

1.Dialtone (musthave)

2.Lifeline

3.lowlight

4.Scifi

5.Covergirl

6.Footloose

7.Airtight

8.The Renegades

9.Leatherneck(original colors)

10. Iceberg

Cobras

1.Golobulus

2.pythona

3.Zarana

4.Zanzabar

5.Zandar

Vehicle.

1.Havok w/ Crosscountry

2.Tomahawk

3.Cobra stun

4.Thundermachine

5.Reconsleds

THEN ILL BE DONE... I mean it!!!!!

I agree,, there are a few more 25th figs i need before i can rest..

Figs:

Joes..

1.Dialtone (musthave)

2.Lifeline

3.lowlight

4.Scifi

5.Covergirl

6.Footloose

7.Airtight

8.The Renegades

9.Leatherneck(original colors)

10. Iceberg

Cobras

1.Golobulus

2.pythona

3.Zarana

4.Zanzabar

5.Zandar

Vehicle.

1.Havok w/ Crosscountry

2.Tomahawk

3.Cobra stun

4.Thundermachine

5.Reconsleds

THEN ILL BE DONE... I mean it!!!!!

Completely agree with this list and please add the Wolverine if Hasbro's going to do Covergirl

All of the above for me would be just fine for me.

Have faith, folks. I know it seems like classic product is "gone forever" right at the moment, but this is just Hasbro's typical marketing when it comes to big media tie-ins. In six months to a year, they'll probably start mixing (true) classic stuff back into the line, maybe even alternating between "classic" waves and "movie-themed" waves.

When they do that, they'll need to have characters that they didn't already do in the 25th Anniversary line. If it seems like we're missing out on "classic" product now...it's intentional, or at least I'm betting so. Releasing guys like Low-Light, Footloose, Airtight, etc... would make it harder to "relaunch" classic waves later.

Yeah, I know Hasbro keeps saying, "No plans for classic" but think about this for a second: They have RoC just barely getting to shelves now, and the movie hasn't even come out yet. Of course they're going to talk up RoC like it's the only game in town and the only thing that matters. Coming out now and saying, "Well, classic will be back starting in January" would be like telling the retailers "We have no faith in this product, we think it's going to fail, so hey....buy more stuff from us!" It would not go over well with the people that actually pay Hasbro money directly.

So yeah, it's going to be all RoC, all the time, probably through Christmas, but come Toy Fair of next year, after the movie has had its' run and the DVD has come out, Hasbro will probably quietly unveil a whole lot more "classic" looking stuff to mix in with the movie stuff. Only now (hopefully) instead of just us collectors searching for poorly-distributed and low-produced items, it'll be us plus a whole new generation of fans searching for a line that's right up there with Transformers and Star Wars in terms of shelf-space and sales...or at least a lot closer to it than it was before.

I really want most all of the Joes up until 1991 to be made in the 25th/modern style.

And I really dislike what I see them doing with "classic" characters in the ROC lineup.

so for me, the figures that I REALLY want done are:

Airtight !!!!

Dusty (on a single card, with his RAH paint job)

EELS (with a new mold, not that crappy shoulderpad thing over Torpedo)

Footloose

Dialtone !!!

Lifeline

Lowlight !!!!

SciFi !!!!

Wetsuit (the real one)

Zandar

Zarana

Big Boa

crazylegs !!!!

Fast Draw !!!!!

Jinx

Law and Order

Sneekpeek

TechnoViper

AstroViper

Blizzard

Budo

Charbroil

Hardball

HydroViper

Lightfoot

Muskrat !!!!

Repeater

Roadpig

Spearhead

Voltar

Tigerforce Bazooka

Tigerforce Dusty

Tigerforce Roadblock

Tigerforce Lifeline

Tigerforce Tripwire

nightforce - ALL

Annihilator

Backblast

downtown

Fragviper

Gnawgahyde

HEATViper

Nightviper

Recoil

Rock n Roll v2 !!!!

TARGAT

Ambush !!!!

Bullhorn !!

Freefall !!!!

Laserviper

Metalhead

Pathfinder !!!!!

Rampart

RockViper !!!

Salvo

SAW Viper

Stretcher

Subzero !!!

Undertow

SKYPATROL

Big Ben

Desert Scorpion

Dusty v2 !!!!

General Hawk w/jetpack

Incinerators

Lowlight v2

Snake Eyes v4

Snow Serpent v2

Duke v2

Big Bear

I expect, by 2014, to see a 50th Anniversary set of 1960s Joes in the modern design style, but sooner than that, I want a 25th Joe Colton.

Other than that, I would still like to see

- A proper Marvel designed Cobra Commander

- Dr. Venom

- Kwinn the Eskimo

- Billy 'Kessler'

- Oktober Guard

- Sunbow Cover Girl

- Thrasher (and a Thunder Machine, if possible)

- Lowlight

- Muskrat

- Roadpig (Quick-Kick torso and "DDP" Zartan lower legs would be a boss start to this one)

- Dodger (a personal favorite)

- Metalhead (an easy body repaint with Zap's webgear, just need to develop the accessories)

- Slice

- Dice

- Heavy Duty (if we have to suffer him replacing RB, give us the original with that sick weapons platform)

- Kamakura (DDP design)

- Alley Viper (repaint in black and blue urban camo)

- Barrel Roll

- Blackout

- DDP Mindbender

- DDP Shipwreck

-

CLAM took the words right out of my mouth. Good list.icon10.gif

give it up guys. we aren't getting a cover girl or a low light. they already did them in valor vs venom./DTC

That is actually a good reason TO get them made 25th style. Get the most out of the name while you have it available.

Of course, this IS Hasbro and they aren't very good at that....

give it up guys. we aren't getting a cover girl or a low light. they already did them in valor vs venom./DTC

lol, don't be dense. The only reason we're not getting any of these right now is because of the movie. VVV/DTC has nothing to do with it - in fact I would wager that the majority of people who got into collecting the 25th line were barely aware of those lines, if at all.

Anyway, I bet they go back to classic style - they did with SW, they'll likely follow suit with GI Joe. I'm up for almost anything RAH-wise, and to be frank I wouldn't mind it at all if they revisited some of the figures they were a bit, ahem, lazy on! (O13, for example.)

lol, don't be dense. The only reason we're not getting any of these right now is because of the movie. VVV/DTC has nothing to do with it - in fact I would wager that the majority of people who got into collecting the 25th line were barely aware of those lines, if at all.

Anyway, I bet they go back to classic style - they did with SW, they'll likely follow suit with GI Joe. I'm up for almost anything RAH-wise, and to be frank I wouldn't mind it at all if they revisited some of the figures they were a bit, ahem, lazy on! (O13, for example.)

Well they aren't going back to O-Rings and it isn'tlikely they will come up with a new body (what, really, could they do without sacrificing articulation?).

So that question out of the way, they have to do SOMETHING after the movie (presuming the movie doesn't cause an end to the toyline lol @loll@ ) so they can either return to 25th, start up something with Resolute, make a toon of the movie or do something brand new.

The odd thing is they KNOW the majority of us are fans of "the RAH look" so why do they keep screwing it up? I mean the movie line is one thing, but people want to see RAH guys that look "correct".

What? How could they be barely aware? They made a freaking movie and tons of action figures @smilepunch@

I'll play!

Lightfoot

Spearhead and Max (childhood favorites that saw a lot of play)

Pythona

Royal Guard

Golobulous

Cobra Commander as Cobra La citizen

Big Lob

The first two are easily made using any existing torsos, arms or legs. They just need to make a vest for Spearhead and chest armor for Lightfoot. So that's cost effective, Hasbro!

The guys from The Movie are no joke. I would LOVE to get those guys! Give the Royal Guards capes and Golobulous a movie-accurate gray tail, too.

If I were to echo what has all been said, I'd go with Sci-Fi. But he can NOT be phoned in. Removable helmet and padding would be a must.