Kid drinks gasoline to have superhuman powers like Prime, but ends up in hospitialized

Doom Saber

I'd say another future idiot bites the dust but he is still alive & kicking .... Also I wonder if they are going to sue hasbro or takara after all they don't have any warnings labels on the show or toys saying not to do that, they are clearly at fault!

I don't think its true.

It says he was drinking it for 5 years. Gasoline is pretty dangerous to take internally so I think someone woulda noticed when he like...died.

Yep, and the lead content in Chinese gas is quite high--so at the least he'd suffer from lead poisoning, if not having his intestines wrecked to crap. Just imbibing gas a couple of times in small quantities would put him in the hospital, so the claim he was doing it for 5 years makes this sound bogus.

You're all just jealous bc he's TRU FAN and you're NOT. :P

..but seriously, this is worse then those kids in the UK wallowing around in the sewers looking for ninja turtles.

You're all just jealous bc he's TRU FAN and you're NOT. :P

..but seriously, this is worse then those kids in the UK wallowing around in the sewers looking for ninja turtles.

That is a new one for me :D @loll@

I don't think its true.

It says he was drinking it for 5 years. Gasoline is pretty dangerous to take internally so I think someone woulda noticed when he like...died.

Yep, and the lead content in Chinese gas is quite high--so at the least he'd suffer from lead poisoning, if not having his intestines wrecked to crap. Just imbibing gas a couple of times in small quantities would put him in the hospital, so the claim he was doing it for 5 years makes this sound bogus.

Well,Russia today is a legit news station/site(there is a wiki article of it) so it probably has some credibility. I think that the five yr period is exaggerated esp how the child was drinkin gas two bottles a day. My guess is that the editor of the news article made up the timeline. I assume the child was hooked watching Energon, a TF series that came out in 2004-2005 and uses energon weapons. When Energon was airred, thechild was nine so it fits. However, it reads as if the child started to smell lighter fluid for years before stoppin and drinking gasoline instead. Notice that his parents never mentioned how long the boy has been addicted to the stuff. It is only the article statin that it was a five year period. Honestly, l think the editor just assumed theboy started drinkin' gas right after watchin an ep of Transformers.

Considering that the boy cannot do simple math and that the parents quickly took him to the hospital after findin out what was happening to their gas, it is most likely in my honest opinion, that the boy starting drinking fuel not too long ago.

x

Parents really need to take a more active part in their kids lives..

Stupid.. Plain stupid.

Sorry but... care to list the amount of stuff you got away with as a kid? :P If akid wants to be sneaky a kid can damn well be sneaky no matter how much the rent is..

He drinks gas once and lives to tell the tale... hmm, maybe, but not likely. He drinks gas for 5 years... yeah right. There's no way.

Who didn't know this was dumb, at like, the age of 2?!

He drinks gas once and lives to tell the tale... hmm, maybe, but not likely. He drinks gas for 5 years... yeah right. There's no way.

Who didn't know this was dumb, at like, the age of 2?!

I think the five year span is exaggerated and from how l read it, the editor may have thought the boy started drinking gas the same year he became a fan of TF.

Other than gas for five years would kill you, this doesn't seem logical cause the boy have been sniffin fuel before changing to gas. I would think that the boy was smellin it for months or years rather than a day.

Also, if the boy's parents didn't know he was drinkin gasoline until after the child became mentally challenged, who is to say the newspaper is confident on when the boy started ingesting gas.

Sounds like he thought Prime was Popeye

Gas is to Prime like Spinach is to Popeye

But how could a kid be that stupid

I knew at 9 Gas wasn't anything to drink

Send that one to Conan O'Brien for the SAT prep, that's funny!

Seriously, Herbie the Robot was put in the old Fantastic Four cartoons because they were worried that kids would light themselves on fire if they wanted to be like the Human Torch, after kids were getting hurt jumping off of houses trying to be Superman. I'm so numb at this point from all the stupidity in the world.

I will admit I would have lost it if I saw this kid running down the road making engine noises and screaming let's Roll at the top of his lungs. I'd also hate to see him try and squeeze out a fart in a quiet room.

Sounds like he thought Prime was Popeye

Gas is to Prime like Spinach is to Popeye

But how could a kid be that stupid

I knew at 9 Gas wasn't anything to drink

Send that one to Conan O'Brien for the SAT prep, that's funny!

Seriously, Herbie the Robot was put in the old Fantastic Four cartoons because they were worried that kids would light themselves on fire if they wanted to be like the Human Torch, after kids were getting hurt jumping off of houses trying to be Superman. I'm so numb at this point from all the stupidity in the world.

l did not know that though l have heard of a similar situation in regards to the spiderman and his amazing friends cartoon. It was rumored that the producers originally wanted the human torch for the show. Howeer, because they were afraid children would set themselves on fire, they replaced him with firestar