Devilbat

I have a question.

How easy IS it to swap heads?

Like so:

speedy2-057-2.jpg

speedy2-057-3.jpg

I love those pictures =)

LMMFAO!!!

I do admit that is a damn fine snake eyes custom..

haha.. its ok... I think i still like all the 25th and PP snake eyes better

Y'know CLAM, with all of the great Snake-Eyes figures coming out left and right, I thought they might diminish my opinion of the 25th Anniversary Version 2 Snake-Eyes, but they haven't at all. It's still a great figure. I even lined it up with the HOH and ROC versions for comparison, and it still looked great to me, even in its lighter colors. I'd have to say, that one's probably my favorite Snake-Eyes figure. I really do like the ROC head-swap, but I still love the Version 2 for sentimental reasons. Even though I like the black on the HOH one, the Anniversary Version 2 still has some insane detailing in the straps and webgear. And I prefer the combat-boots legs on it. And there's just something about the PP Snake-Eyes's cool trenchcoat; it gives him such a cool look. And you know what it reminds me of? That alternate-universe WWII Snake-Eyes that Jae Lee drew in that Transformers vs. G.I. Joe comic from a couple of years back. Why didn't anyone put Snake-eyes in a trenchcoat before now? It seems to suit him perfectly.

Thanks Dethgoblin! And welcome!

I still have to give credit where credit is due; Alexx here on the boards gave me the idea. He posted pics over at joebattlelines.com, and I just had to have that figure. I bought an extra PP Snake-Eyes and RA Duke just for this idea.

Well thanks to him but since I would never have seen his idea I still had to thank you DB ;) I bought them to do the swap a few days ago. I am going to do some painting on him when I get a chance though.

Draven

Thanks Dethgoblin! And welcome!

I still have to give credit where credit is due; Alexx here on the boards gave me the idea. He posted pics over at joebattlelines.com, and I just had to have that figure. I bought an extra PP Snake-Eyes and RA Duke just for this idea.

God I sound so sad right now but hey dude devilbat I have been reading peoples stuff since 07 and I am just geeking out about all these forum members talking to me. sorry but yeah I also think that hasbro likes head swaps like resolute snake eyes

God I sound so sad right now but hey dude devilbat I have been reading peoples stuff since 07 and I am just geeking out about all these forum members talking to me. sorry but yeah I also think that hasbro likes head swaps like resolute snake eyes

Heh...that's not sad man. There are alot of boards I just lurk on. Heck...there are even times on these boards I lurk more than I participate. It's like people-watching when you're waiting on your wife in the mall. Sometimes it's just fun to sit back and watch (or read). (lol)

Well thanks to him but since I would never have seen his idea I still had to thank you DB ;) I bought them to do the swap a few days ago. I am going to do some painting on him when I get a chance though.

Draven

Well your welcome man. To me it was such a great yet simple idea that I just had to share it here. I knew you guys would appreciate it.

for the record this is the best head swap ever :P

quick someone give the "don't give hasbro ideas" reminder to the newbie! :)

nice pic, just kidding with you!

for the record this is the best head swap ever :P

It's Kwinn!! I was hoping they were gonna do him in his "Giant-Head/Eskimo-Rage" version!! Awesome!! (lol)

• Like 1