Marvel Legends Nemesis Wave

Ares6009

According to a post sent out by Hasbro, which can be viewed on sites like ActionFigureInsider and PoeGhoastal, Hasbro has stated there are 8 stores in the San Diego area which will be putting out their ML exclusives this Wednesday, July 22. They do not go on to say anything else, but it seems they have finally made it to the states, and will hopefully spread out from that location. Oddly, Hasbro actually listed the addresses of the stores with the inventory, meaning those employees can expect to be bombarded come Wednesday. Hasbro also made a point of mentioning the stores would have 'limited quantities', so go figure as to what that means.

Good luck and happy hunting (or ambushing, as it may turn out to be)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great marketing ploy for them.

Bad news for us.

Congrats Hasbro, this is another great way to alienate your fanbase.

Oddly, Hasbro actually listed the addresses of the stores with the inventory, meaning those employees can expect to be bombarded come Wednesday.

Assuming the employees don't save these figures for themselves to scalp real fans. :lol:

another reason to go to con lol im hit up all those walmarts while im down there.

Must be great for all those lucky fans who live in southern California. Too bad only 3.8 million people live in California and I'm not one of them. Hopefully these will eventually make it out to the rest of the country sometime before 2020.

I would imagine this is just the beginning, and perhaps Hasbro made a note of commenting on it to let the collectors know that they are indeed coming. San Diego would just be where the ripple starts. That's how I'm reading into it.

At first I thought this was going to be released at the con, when jj told me other wise I said it may as well just be released at the con the way they are doing it LOL!

and one of the walmarts doesnt have them. They have old ares wave up, but not the new one.

so this is lame.

so much for so. cal people right

i went to 3 walmarts this morning at 10:00 am here in san diego and all the nemesis wave put out were all GONE! only new stock of the ares wave are left. the store manager said they were out since tuesday @grumpy@

i went to 3 walmarts this morning at 10:00 am here in san diego and all the nemesis wave put out were all GONE! only new stock of the ares wave are left. the store manager said they were out since tuesday @grumpy@

of course man. they probably had them in stock days ago in the back room.. and the scalpers who know how to work it went and scooped them up right away.

I would be very surprised if ANY of these actually made it to the pegs

con hasnt started and already 300 dollars spent

100_7001.JPG

we got here like 6am yesterday and hit the first walamrt around noon they already had them out, tigra seems to be the one everybody is getting, and is missing from most stores that i went yesterday and today.

you snooze you loose

I picked up mine and some for my buddies yesterday around 9am @ one of the

stores in Chula Vista. End cap was full and no one had even grabbed

any figures yet.

I better get the 4 that I want (Punisher, Asthonishing Beast, Bolt, Yellow DD) I'm going to punch someone in the face. I remember these being in Toyfare like 2 years ago. I was at 1 Wal-Mart yesterday and at "my" Wal-Mart today and not so much as a wet-fart's worth of evidence that these even exist.

Scalpers pretty much snapped up all the Legends first thing in the morning. Some guy posted a pic of the fifty figures he bought yesterday, like he should be proud and we should all be amazed at his d-baggery. <_<

I surmise SDCC will be rife with $30 Nemesis Wave figures. Stay classy, guys!