More G1 KO...

Nguyen_Dragon

• 4 weeks later...

Now, I know how some people really hate the Ko G1 transformers commin out latley, tell ya the truth if you didnt know what to look for (for most) you would never know it wasnt an origonal...I know cause I was fooled. Many are dead-on which I have compared to my origonals. Especially Sludge, Grimlock, Swoop, Mirage, Devastator, shockwave, and even sunstreaker. The only thing off on wheel jack is the scale of the numbers on his side, and he is bigger by a 16th...wow what a difference, and dont give me this crap about quality, they are incredible. I have acually weighed them on a scale, measured them, played with em. I'm impressed, to me its like buyin a Diecast without the Hasbro/Takara seal, and personally with all respect I really dont care about a couple Billion dollar companies losin out. If the Quality is there, so am I, but then again there is only one good chinese ko company makin em, I'm not even sure what its called, I just know I can drive an hour and pay 40 bucks for somethin that normally would cost me 500+ if ya wanna collect the origonal vintages, go 4 it, if you just want the characters for a normal collection, do it. I'm in it for the toy, not the money.

there are alot of crappy ones I've come across though.

Usually found in dollar stores...those....are crap, hence why they are so cheap.

The Kos found in origonal style boxes I'm impressed with and give em my seal of approval.

Screw hasbro

this is more annoying than the metallica Napster thing.

Damn these friggin KOs!

KOs used to be so cute and collectible when it was neon or different colors, different box and design, e.g. I'm thinking the old g1 Superion/Devastator/Menasor KO, etc. But now these fools try to duplicate 100% both toys and boxes to the point both buyers and sellers can't tell the different. Now, this I have a problem! I hope both TT/Hasbro sue their a$$.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dont mind the ko's. i was finally able to get the misb g1 mirage that i have always wanted :D when i collected tf's it wasnt for profit, it was for enjoyment. they helped many accomplish that, that otherwise couldnt afford it. mirage, sunstreaker, wheeljack, and some of the cassettes wouldve cost hundreds of dollars each. instead one could buy all of them for under $100.

I heard the dinobots aren't very good.

I bought a KO mirage, he's the best out of them all, but even he still has his flaws (saggy arms, wheels, and legs, none of which you can make line up straight)

the others are the same way, but with paint that chips off, weapons that don't fit properly, etc.. They are definitely no originals.

But then re-issues have their flaws as well. You can only make a reproduction so nice.

why can't these guys just die ... I hate to buy any japanese tf of late cause I'm afraid it will be a ko :S

which stopped me from buying encore figures and now they are to expensive @grumpy@