New Joe and Cobra 7 packs in hand

My 7 packs came from BBTS.

Now, I can usually handle it when a wave of figures comes out and ONE guy from the wave has poorly sclupted hands. Some people get POed, I just brush it off.

But between these sets there are 14 figures and 28 hands. Out of those 28, there are about 5 that actually do what they're supposed to.....HOLD A GUN!!!

The worst offenders: Strato Viper, comes with one gun, falls right out of both hands. Outback, with hands reminiscent of the dreaded Viper hands. Recondo, can barely hold his gun in one hand (the majority of the figures are like this). Chuckles, black gloves that look really out of place on an undercover with Hawaiian shirt.

I don't mind that these are almost entirely reused figure parts. Hasbro actually does a great job of covering that up. But to make the Joe able to hold a gun, better yet, to hold it in more than one pose, HOW. HARD. CAN. IT. BE????

IT's too bad for a set that has been so long awaited. Aside from this, they're pretty good.

Hand problems? Maybe Hasbro should let fans vote to retire certain molds we hate! that would be a great poll. That is one of my biggest peeves.

I got mine today and I didn't really have that big of a problem. I have a few hands that need to be heated and reshaped, but not that many. I really, really love the sets!

Draven

When I was a kid, I used to chew on the hands to shape them the way that I needed.

lol.. me too. i did that all the time and they never broke!