DC Universe Classics fantasy waves

Superpowers1980

If you could pick the figures in a wave and have a particular theme for a wave, what would if be. Mine are below:

Crisis on Infinite Earths -- Wave

1. Earth 2 Superman

2. Halo

3. Earth 2 Robin

4. Supergirl

5. Psycho Pirate

(6. Female Dr Light)

(7. Classic Green Arrow)

BAF - First version of Anti Monitor

Also in conjunction with the wave I would include a 2 up of the later incarnation of the Anti Monitor. If we can have a 2 up of Flash and all the rest they can give us the Anti Monitor in this format.

Doom Patrol themed -- Wave

1 Robotman

2 Negative Man

3. Small version of Elasti Girl

4. Modern Herald/Vox

5. Bumblebee regular size and small version

(6. Mr. Nobody)

(7. Mallah and the brain)

BAF Elasti Girl

Ok, my Doom Patrol wave sucks but does anyone else have any ideas for a wave

OK, I'll play.

My "Other Worlds" wave

1) Johna Hex (Future Hex Varient)

2) Warlord

3) Amythist (Female of the wave)

4) Shining Knight

5) Original Vigilante

6) Magog (Kingdom Come)

C&C: Swamp Thing

This seems to be self-indulgent seeing as how thus far DCUC has only lightly pursued a theme in each wave but I'll indulge...

Keeping in mind what we know to be coming out in Waves 10 and 11, here's what I'd like to see...

A Green Lantern Wave:

1. Guy Gardner

2. Tomar Re

3. Polaris

4. Star Sapphire

5. Stel

6. Guardian

7. Sinestro in GL uniform

BAF: Arkillo

A JSA Wave:

1. Jay Garrick

2. Alan Scott

3. Icicle

4. Sandman (Wesley Dodds)

5. Earth 2 Robin

6. Huntress (Helena Wayne)

7. Hourman (Rick Tyler)

BAF: Ultra Humanite (white gorilla)

A Superman Wave:

1. Master Jailer

2. A TRUE DCUC Bizarro

3. SF Lex Luthor

4. Bronze Age Metallo

5. Superman Robot

6. Ursa

7. General Zod

BAF: Mongul

I see a lot of potential figures but I don't think Mattel will go for a themed wave. It's just too hard to sell all at once. Like some people don't like the Legion and it may end up the whole wave warming pegs.

With the JLA and JSA or Doom Patrol characters split in different waves, this seems to work better for a series that has a C&C.

But I would have no problem with a Super Friends wave.

Build a Figure Apache Chief

Toyman

classic Supergirl with a pack in Mr Myztplk or however it is spelled

Legion of Doom Lex Luthor

Wondergirl

Samurai

Black Vulcan

El Dorado

THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST WAVE EVER

I'm glad you feel that way. Now all I need is Mattel to feel the same way @bounce@

If you couldn't tell I'm a huge Superfiends/LoD/Super Powers fan. Those cartoons were landmarks in my childhood entertainment experience. They absolutely have to be immortalized in the DCUC line. If I had a few more slots I'd have added the rest of the LoD, Marvin and Wendy, Superboy w/ a pack in of Krypto.

If you could pick the figures in a wave and have a particular theme for a wave, what would if be. Mine are below:

Crisis on Infinite Earths -- Wave

1. Earth 2 Superman

2. Halo

3. Earth 2 Robin

4. Supergirl

5. Psycho Pirate

(6. Female Dr Light)

(7. Classic Green Arrow)

BAF - First version of Anti Monitor

Also in conjunction with the wave I would include a 2 up of the later incarnation of the Anti Monitor. If we can have a 2 up of Flash and all the rest they can give us the Anti Monitor in this format.

Doom Patrol themed -- Wave

1 Robotman

2 Negative Man

3. Small version of Elasti Girl

4. Modern Herald/Vox

5. Bumblebee regular size and small version

(6. Mr. Nobody)

(7. Mallah and the brain)

BAF Elasti Girl

Ok, my Doom Patrol wave sucks but does anyone else have any ideas for a wave

I might get Supergirl and Dr Light. PASS on all the rest!

LOSH-

1-Cosmic Boy

2-Lighting Lad

3-Saturn Girl

4-Phantom Girl

4b- Phantom Girl varient clear or phasing

5-Ultra Boy

6-Sun Boy

BAF- Colossal Boy or Mordru

An easy PASS!

Toyman

Wondergirl

Samurai

Black Vulcan

El Dorado

Apache Chief, Supergirl, and Toyman are good, skip the rest.

OK, I'll play.

My "Other Worlds" wave

1) Johna Hex (Future Hex Varient)

2) Warlord

3) Amythist (Female of the wave)

4) Shining Knight

5) Original Vigilante

6) Magog (Kingdom Come)

C&C: Swamp Thing

I like Hex, Warlord, and Vigilante if he is the cowboy like on JLU. Swamp Thing is nice too.

This seems to be self-indulgent seeing as how thus far DCUC has only lightly pursued a theme in each wave but I'll indulge...

Keeping in mind what we know to be coming out in Waves 10 and 11, here's what I'd like to see...

A Green Lantern Wave:

1. Guy Gardner

2. Tomar Re

3. Polaris

4. Star Sapphire

5. Stel

6. Guardian

7. Sinestro in GL uniform

BAF: Arkillo

A JSA Wave:

1. Jay Garrick

2. Alan Scott

3. Icicle

4. Sandman (Wesley Dodds)

5. Earth 2 Robin

6. Huntress (Helena Wayne)

7. Hourman (Rick Tyler)

BAF: Ultra Humanite (white gorilla)

A Superman Wave:

1. Master Jailer

2. A TRUE DCUC Bizarro

3. SF Lex Luthor

4. Bronze Age Metallo

5. Superman Robot

6. Ursa

7. General Zod

BAF: Mongul

I can go along with the GL stuff, though I do not recognize them all. If I don't mainstream buyers might not buy them.

PASS on the JSA stuff!

What does bronze age Metallo look like?

Toyman

A double pack of Mxyzptlk and Bat-mite

Return of Superman Superboy

New Cyborg Supes

Eradicator...since there was no wave 5

Composite Superman

Arnold Wesker and Scarface

I'd like the new release of Eradicator and a Mr. Mmyxyzpytlk. but no on the rest.

Toyman

Wondergirl

Samurai

Black Vulcan

El Dorado

THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST WAVE EVER

I'm glad you feel that way. Now all I need is Mattel to feel the same way @bounce@

If you couldn't tell I'm a huge Superfiends/LoD/Super Powers fan. Those cartoons were landmarks in my childhood entertainment experience. They absolutely have to be immortalized in the DCUC line. If I had a few more slots I'd have added the rest of the LoD, Marvin and Wendy, Superboy w/ a pack in of Krypto.

I agree with everything you said, I would go a step further and add the figures especially made for the Super Powers toys like Golden Pharoah, Cyclotron

I agree with everything you said, I would go a step further and add the figures especially made for the Super Powers toys like Golden Pharoah, Cyclotron

Yeah I want those too. Everytime we get a DCUC version of a SP figure I like to place it beside my SP version. I hope to have all of them to have a DCUC companion. I do the same with my MOTUC although for some reason my MOTU over the years have become slimier in regards to the plastic. I don't know if it is because of the plastic degrading or what?

Yeah I want those too. Everytime we get a DCUC version of a SP figure I like to place it beside my SP version. I hope to have all of them to have a DCUC companion. I do the same with my MOTUC although for some reason my MOTU over the years have become slimier in regards to the plastic. I don't know if it is because of the plastic degrading or what?

LOL, I don't have any of my old MOTU figures, I wasn't a big fan but looking back I had quite a few. I can that the Super Powers have held up pretty good over the years.

Sure, why not?

New Gods Wave:

Granny Goodness

Desaad

Kanto

Mister Miracle(Shilo Norman)

Metron

Black Racer

Infinity Man

BAF: Mobius Chair

Giffen/DeMatteis Justice League Wave:

Guy Gardner

Martian Manhunter

Fire

Ice

Batman(basically the Clayface 2-pack Batman without the mud)

G'nort

Huntress

BAF: Rocket Red

Toyman

Wondergirl

Samurai

Black Vulcan

El Dorado

I would buy the heck out of this wave, even if this wave didn't make it to stores it should be a comic con special wave or something. I'm surprised DC Direct didn't make an Apache Chief awhile back when they released those SuperFriend two packs.

Since this is a "wish" thread then I'll wish for a wave of some of the most obscure, never to make it into plastic character waves ever.

1. Swamp Thing C&C......there is almost no chance of getting him but I can always hope.

2. Sir Justin the Shining Knight

3. The Vigilante, and if we could get him with his motorcycle from JLU that would be the icing on the cake

4. B'Wana Beast

5. modern Catman

6. Classic Toyman, when he looked like a marionette

7. the Star Man before Courtney

8. The Shade

I know the classic Toyman has already made it into action figure form with his appearance in the Justice series but I'd prefer the 4H take a pass at him. Plus he's not in scale with the other DCUC. Vig would never come with his bike AND a piece of Swamp Thing so make him the "World's Greatest Hero" of this wave and just give him his bike. The Shade could use re-cycled parts from Gentleman Ghost. Catman is essentially Batman with shorter ears. B'Wanna Beast could use Hawkman components. Star Man could use the same basic body as either Kent of Gentleman Ghost. I think the only two characters who would need significant tooling are Sir Justin and Toyman.

More characters from BATMAN BEYOND...

More NEW GODS...

Jimmy Olsen

Snapper Carr

NO, NO NO more 4th world stuff!!!!!!

OH YEAH, Once the New Gods are complete then we can say No more, I still want a slightly revised Darkseid, all of his generals and all of the New Genesis gods to round them out. Heck I want a Darkseid castle just like the Super Powers one but for our 6 inch figs

"no superheroes" Wave

Jonah Hex

Blackhawk (I guess they would do regular black outfit and "comic book blue with airbrushed detailing" variants here)

Sgt Rock

Scalphunter

Sandman (variant Golden Age Wesley Dodds and Vertigo versions)

CnC Swamp Thing

They could probably do a decent job of both versions of Sandman using the Movie Masters suit wearing body.

"essentials not yet gotten to" wave (the characters I would like to see the most)

Martian Manhunter

Plastic Man

"classic" Robin Dick Grayson

Superboy (variant '90s costume and Silver Age version)

Cheetah (variant Golden Age/Superfriends style and more animalistic heads)

Cnc Starro

They can stop making Fourth World figures as soon as we get Granny Goodness and Metron's chair. Until then... :)

Since this is a "wish" thread then I'll wish for a wave of some of the most obscure, never to make it into plastic character waves ever.

1. Swamp Thing C&C......there is almost no chance of getting him but I can always hope.

2. Sir Justin the Shining Knight

3. The Vigilante, and if we could get him with his motorcycle from JLU that would be the icing on the cake

4. B'Wana Beast

5. modern Catman

6. Classic Toyman, when he looked like a marionette

7. the Star Man before Courtney

8. The Shade

I know the classic Toyman has already made it into action figure form with his appearance in the Justice series but I'd prefer the 4H take a pass at him. Plus he's not in scale with the other DCUC. Vig would never come with his bike AND a piece of Swamp Thing so make him the "World's Greatest Hero" of this wave and just give him his bike. The Shade could use re-cycled parts from Gentleman Ghost. Catman is essentially Batman with shorter ears. B'Wanna Beast could use Hawkman components. Star Man could use the same basic body as either Kent of Gentleman Ghost. I think the only two characters who would need significant tooling are Sir Justin and Toyman.

I would love most of those figures, and I don't think they're all as unlikely as you say. I actually think Catman is a lock to get made sooner or later, he's just an incredibly easy figure for them to make. I wouldn't be surprised to see Shade either. Like you said, they can use Gentleman Ghost parts, and he was somewhat prominent in the Justice League cartoon.

Toyman was in the wizard character poll, so obviously they're thinking about him. Personally, my favorite incarnation of the character is the Bruce Timm-style version that appeared One Year Later, but I think the version you mention is the most likely to be made. I wouldn't be surprised to see Vigilante(without the bike, of course) and Shining Knight too eventually.

Here's one totally random picks:

Phantom Stranger

Professor Zoom (How easy would this be for Mattel to make?)

Hector Hammond

Shadow Lass

Wildfire

Negative Man

Johnny Quick I

And I'm thinking a Validus BAF.

Oh and as a bonus I nominate Cain and Abel for a 2-pack.