I didnt have no problem finding wave 5

Zartan89

so many people didnt get these i hear my wal mart down here got over flowed with them and now we have too many ridders like at least 10 or more and now they wont release any different waves thats 1 of the 3 wal marts

so many people didnt get these i hear my wal mart down here got over flowed with them and now we have too many ridders like at least 10 or more and now they wont release any different waves thats 1 of the 3 wal marts

Are you serious? Do you still have them in the store? If so, would you be willing to pick some up for people that couldn't find any? I would take 2 of them if you would, I'd try to get you anything you couldn't find in return if you wanted.

"I didnt have no problem finding wave 5". Oh. My. God. I fear for the next generation.

Moving on, I found exactly two sets of Wave 5 in my area out of five Wal-Marts. One Amazo's leg was hanging by a thread and one Black Lightning's bicep broke off fresh out of the package. Then they put him right back out. Riddler was two per case.

Cry me a freakin' river. "Boo hoo, I'm so beautiful, nobody takes me seriously as an actress."

"It's so hard to find a good mechanic for my Porsche."

"I'm so mad that my local Wal-mart go so many cases of wave 5, that I'm stuck picking over Riddlers until they're all bought, even though I know that some areas (like the Northern Suburbs of Chicago) never even saw a FIGURE from that wave in the wild."

So, buy them all, hold the receipt, then a week or two later when they've put the fresh cases out, return your Riddlers, except one which you can SEND TO ME for the advice.

I don't have any idea what you're trying to get across in your post. Punctuation and proper sentence structure are your friends.

And if it's the Wal-Mart in Bellmead, I guess the situation hasn't changed since I was up there a couple months back.

"I didnt have no problem finding wave 5". Oh. My. God. I fear for the next generation.

If the previous generation is as ignorant as you make them sound, the next will likely be an improvement.

Considering the poster is from Waco, Texas, and considering the high contingent of Hispanic people in this country in general, and considering further that in Spanish, the proper way to say it would translate to a double negative in English, maybe his lack of correct grammar isn't surprising.

And even if that doesn't explain it, you're overreacting, and your blasphemous, unnecessary response has me more worried about the state of mankind.

Aren't there any message boards in your own language?

It would never occur to me to go on a Spanish message board and post "Je suis DawgStar! Tres bien!"

If the previous generation is as ignorant as you make them sound, the next will likely be an improvement.

Considering the poster is from Waco, Texas, and considering the high contingent of Hispanic people in this country in general, and considering further that in Spanish, the proper way to say it would translate to a double negative in English, maybe his lack of correct grammar isn't surprising.

And even if that doesn't explain it, you're overreacting, and your blasphemous, unnecessary response has me more worried about the state of mankind.

So what your saying is Hispanics are unable to use proper english grammar. There is a word for that I believe...

Wait for it...

RACIST

Any other @##@ comments you want to add?

MOD EDIT: Ok, that's enough....get back on topic please

It would never occur to me to go on a Spanish message board and post "Je suis DawgStar! Tres bien!"

Aren't there any douchebag-only message boards for you to post at?

Assuming that you're right and the poster's native language is Spanish:

First of all, Spanish isn't the biggest langauge in the world and the most common language in the nation where the poster lives. I live in Texas and meet a lot of Spanish-speaking people, and I respect the people who at least try to learn and speak English more than those who just stick to Spanish. If I moved to Mexico, I would try to learn Spanish, and would probably make mistakes in grammar.

Also, using improper grammar on the internet is something plenty of English speakers do, so you're being presumptuous and borderline racist. Well-done!

Moving on, I found exactly two sets of Wave 5 in my area out of five Wal-Marts. One Amazo's leg was hanging by a thread and one Black Lightning's bicep broke off fresh out of the package. Then they put him right back out. Riddler was two per case.

See, it's actually possible to call people on improper grammar without being a racist douchebag!

I bought Wave 5 online, and my Black Lightning, Amazo, and Eradicator all broke when I took them out of the package. Not the best hundred dollars I spent. :/

Actually, if I may correct you, Waco has a high population of poor African-American and Caucasians, with fewer Latinos than you'd think. I grew up there, and still have family that I visit every couple months. The area is dying off, the only economy is from drug deals and other shady crap, and generally the entire area is just ignorant as hell.

I hated living there, it was a cesspool.

Buh-bye DawgStar/Evilstar/Big Dawg/Sybil. @iwin@

So what your saying is Hispanics are unable to use proper english grammar. There is a word for that I believe...

Wait for it...

RACIST

Any other @##@ comments you want to add?

You're really trying hard to make that previous generation I spoke of look pitifully bad. You didn't stop at drawing obviously incorrect conclusions and putting words in my mouth. You flat-out called me a racist, too. Whichever generation you're representing, I feel for your peers.

I know dissenting opinions can be unpopular, but you were entirely in the wrong before. You deserved to be called out for it.

In typical internet tough-guy fashion, you responded by calling me a @##@ after doing a @##@ thing yourself. You're right, though. You're so the victim here, so you're right to be so defensive. The OP deserved to be mocked for using incorrect grammar on the internet, and I was in the wrong for calling you out for your classy, "I'm changing the web one post at a time" response.