Marvel Legends 2Packs Wave Three

robbie

OK, again I caved!! (my last cave was Nemesis wave and i did not get egg on my face since they still have yet to be released here in the USA - 6+ months later). So I was on ebay and found the lot of 7 2pack figs and I bought them. Yes, I know I gave into scalpers(?), but I need these, like a fat kid needs cake. I am going to build an army so it really won't matter in the long run. And to add insult to injury, I also got the Nick/Hand ninja from another auction. I know I will hopefully have these within 2 months, but really couldn't wait.

And I hope these aren't counterfiet and the seller is legit.

Anyone else caved??

so do u care to tell how much? hahaha

were they from china?

Yes they are from Hong Kong so I hope they r legit. I spent $264 for 9 figs. gross. I know that was a lot, but i worked extra to pay for them. I think that after this, I may not do any more. I am running out of space. Unless my spouse allows me to go into the guest bedroom, I think this will be the last.

then again Multiple Man, Warpath and Lay Bullseye look great.

• 4 weeks later...

found them alst week in tru too

Would this be a bad time to say that I found the new ML 2-packs at a local Georgia TRU today? That would be the Barrett Pkwy Toys R Us - if anyone was curious.

Jerk. @smilepunch@

j/k :P

bummer man.. How much did you pay for them to get them a month early?

Actually, a month early would be if you got them in hand that day. How long did you wait? 10 days or so? @lol@

Found them yesterday at TRU and I love the IM/hil or carter pack. The Hand ninja is cool, but the Fury sucks. I lik ethe old TB one better even with the crappy namor body. Maybe a head swap would improve the new one. The Skrull Kree pack was decent.

Draven

Got the Ironman 2-pack this morning (saw all 3 actually). I agree I wasn't impress with the head sculpt of Nick Fury. Really digging this new Ironman ML though.

my Toys R Us in Phoenix is lacking. These still have not shown up yet for some lame reason, so I went ahead and ordered them on Toys R Us.com. Does anyone know if the Iron Man stealth armor variant will be showing up around the same time or will it ship out later?

what are you talking about? I've seen them at all TRU here in Phoenix. I've cleared out all the ones over at the TRU at paradise valley mall. I've also seen them at the one at arrowhead mall and metro center mall.

Well that's just dandy! It must be nice. I've been checking the TRU waaaaaay out past Avondale. That store should have them before anyone else because it has the least amount of people shopping it due to it's location. There hasn't been anything. So I went ahead and ordered them on TRU's website and

guess what? I received an email yesterday saying " We're sorry but your items have been placed on backorder ". What the hell is up with that? How is it that I check every day when the store first opens and can't find them but you have no problem?

what are you talking about? I've seen them at all TRU here in Phoenix. I've cleared out all the ones over at the TRU at paradise valley mall. I've also seen them at the one at arrowhead mall and metro center mall.

Well that's just dandy! It must be nice. I've been checking the TRU waaaaaay out past Avondale. That store should have them before anyone else because it has the least amount of people shopping it due to it's location. There hasn't been anything. So I went ahead and ordered them on TRU's website and

guess what? I received an email yesterday saying " We're sorry but your items have been placed on backorder ". What the hell is up with that? How is it that I check every day when the store first opens and can't find them but you have no problem?

Did you also find the Iron Man "stealth" variant?

I just checked the one in metro and arrowhead mall and it looks like they just restocked again a few days ago. You should check those stores out especially in the morning. And no, the variants arent out yet

I just checked the one in metro and arrowhead mall and it looks like they just restocked again a few days ago. You should check those stores out especially in the morning. And no, the variants arent out yet

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated. I cancelled my order at TRU.com. They said that it could take as long as 11/29/09 to ship. That's garbage!

Thanks for the help. Much appreciated. I cancelled my order at TRU.com. They said that it could take as long as 11/29/09 to ship. That's garbage!

Just wanted to thank you 'Raimeiken' for your help, once again. I went to the Toy's 'R Us across from PV mall the other day, first thing in the morning. I found a lone Maria Hill and Iron Man 2 pack on the shelf. Victory at Last! It tastes sooooooooo sweet. :)

Saw the Iron Man pack last week. It was really tempting. I love that version of the IM armor but I already have my TB wave 1 one. Not that interested in the Maria Hill one.....but she did have a Sharon Carter head.....damn, probably should have picked that one up (I blame Mattel for making me bitter towards all 6" superhero toys).