Marvel Minimates Series 31 & 32 Revealed

synch

Here is a look at Diamond Select Toys next two waves of Marvel Minimates 2-packs.

Series 31 includes:

Black Bolt /Captain Marvel, Captain Britain/Shadowcat, Angel/Multiple Man plus the variant set featuring the Silver Age Angel

Series 32 includes:

Extremis Iron Man/Titanium Man, retro X-Force Cable/modern X-Force X-23, Kree Soldier/Yellow Jacket and the variant Hank Pym as Goliath.

Check out images below in our GALLERY.

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=12327

Love that shadowcat comes with lockhead, & hte classic liefield cable is great as is the rest.... I actually find a couple of these characters boring but oh well :D

marvel

blackbolt

shadowcat

& then wave 32 are the best of the bunch :)

Cool we get a kree soldier, that guy is going right beside black blolt :) But damn we need a inhumans boxed set or something now!! Complete with lockjaw... Or maybe they could do a lockjaw & teh pet avengers boxed set LOL Not that it will EVER happen....

Okay. I don't know where the Hell Marvelousnews stashed their pic. That site is horribly unnavigable. The TRULY marvelous news is that the pic is available elsewhere! Here it is:

http://minifienduk.wordpress.com/2009/07/1...31-32-revealed/

A few thoughts...

1. Overall, these are great line-ups. For once, two characters I absolutely have ZERO interest in ...in fact I openly despise them!... Cable (Worst character EVER) and X-23... are packed together! Finally, I can completely by-pass a pack and not have to hold my nose buying one character just to have the other!

2. I'm hoping to God that Maddrox comes with his head gear. I hate this modern grungy Multiple Man. Give me a clean-shaven, raincoat-free classic MM!

3. I wish Yellowjacket had his goggles but I won't lose sleep over this.

4. That Silver-Age Angel is a dream come true! How will we get the rest of the Original X-Men?

5. Lockheed is a beautiful, beautiful touch. This line has REALLY taken off when it comes to accessories!

DC should be ashamed of themselves for killing their minimate line. They're going to be eating those Blammoids!

• 2 months later...

Man i just got all of series 28 today and good god it is amazing! They just keep getting better and better. I do wish they wouldve continued the DC waves too tho. but i loooooove my marvel.