Smalljoes.com

Joker08

I was wondering if anyone on here has dealt with smalljoes.com. If you have could you post your experience with them? I've recently had some bad dealings with online shopping so I wanted to see what you guys thought before I did business with them. Thanks.

I've been dealing with Smalljoes for about 10 years now (I order something from there at least once ever y three months- if not more) with NO major issues. I say go ahead and give Corey a shot.

ALL GOOD in my experiences.

I've ordered from them a handful of times (mostly for stands and such), and I've never had any problems with them.

I've ordered a few times as well without issue. The only thing that gives me pause to order again, was last week when the 7 packs went on sale. They listed them at a price lower than BBTS, and several of my friends (pre) ordered them right away. A short time later Smalljoes raised the price on the 7 packs and canceled their orders without ANY notification. No e-mail, no message on the main page, nothing. If one hadn't randomly checked his preorders none of us would ever have known and then been left wondering where the toys were. I hope this is a one time issue.

I've ordered a few times as well without issue. The only thing that gives me pause to order again, was last week when the 7 packs went on sale. They listed them at a price lower than BBTS, and several of my friends (pre) ordered them right away. A short time later Smalljoes raised the price on the 7 packs and canceled their orders without ANY notification. No e-mail, no message on the main page, nothing. If one hadn't randomly checked his preorders none of us would ever have known and then been left wondering where the toys were. I hope this is a one time issue.

I panicked and just checked the site, as I had the 7-pack pre-ordered, and it was my first time with them. My order has not been cancelled, and the status is 'processing', meaning being packed for shipment. The price is still the same, at least as far as they are charging me, so I don't think they did that to everyone. Or maybe they just haven't gotten to me yet.

I panicked and just checked the site, as I had the 7-pack pre-ordered, and it was my first time with them. My order has not been cancelled, and the status is 'processing', meaning being packed for shipment. The price is still the same, at least as far as they are charging me, so I don't think they did that to everyone. Or maybe they just haven't gotten to me yet.

@lol@

It worried me too, so I went and checked.

Mine says it was shipped today.

I've ordered a couple of times, the only thing that ever bothered me was that he was nitpicky about an address once. He wouldn't let me ship to a different address than what was on my card. I have no idea why really, just said he wouldn't. But that was a couple of years ago now and in my stupidity i was only trying to do it because i didn't have a mailbox at my 911 address and didn't know i could get it at my P.O.Box.

I realize I am in the minority here but my dealings with Small Joes ranged from good to horribly bad.

Good in terms of shipping, etc.

Bad, as in really bad attitude when they made a mistake.

My bad experience led me to swear them off many years ago.

But YMMV, good luck.

Got my 7 packs today and no complaints. As a matter of fact, they threw a copy of GI Joe Frontline #1 in for free. I already have all 3 covers (one of them autographed) but it was still a nice gesture. I'll order from them the next chance I get.

Got my 7 packs today and no complaints. As a matter of fact, they threw a copy of GI Joe Frontline #1 in for free. I already have all 3 covers (one of them autographed) but it was still a nice gesture. I'll order from them the next chance I get.

free stuff is always nice, even when you have it. I remember getting an old Joe Trading card, Besides that was one of the issues that was initially hard to find (for me at least)