Mike Tyson's Punch Out custom figures

FUGAYZIE

i have always been a huge fan of Mike Tyson's Punch Out for the NES. while i still have fun customizing the joe's, i've decided to begin a new project...ALL of the Punch Out characters in realistic form. i will update this thread when i complete a new character. please let me know what you guys think :)

Don Flamenco

df1.jpg

df2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
this are super rad fu

thanks bro! and thanks as well captain T!

here's an update, enjoy :D

Super Macho Man

smm6.jpg

smm1.jpg

Mr. Sandman

sm1.jpg

sm3.jpg

Two more winners there! Still waiting for you Hippo figure!

thanks bud. hippo is on his way. i just finished resculpting the body, just have to get a set of gloves for him and sculpt the face. ill probably have sodapop finnished befor him though.

• 2 weeks later...

Von Kaiser

vk2.jpg

vk1.jpg

here's the process on average...

use wwe delux ruthless agression body

head swap with what ever i can find that closely resembles desired character

swap wrestler arms with rocky arms

resculpt shorts/pants, muscles, hair, mustaches, etc.

paint entire figure

thanks cap'n T! sodapop is next, i am just waiting on the little soda bottle that i ordered to arrive in the mail. king hippo is pretty much done too, just need to give him gloves and paint. i think he is turning out really nice.

punch-out wouldnt be the same with out baldbull. i am going to do all of the original mike tyson's punch out characters, that included little mac...maybe even Doc and a ring.

thanks fellas! kid quick and pizza pasta would be pretty cool, though i never got that far in the coin op, so i dont have the sentamental attachment to them as i do the rest of the cast.

here is Soda Popinski

sp1.jpg

sp4.jpg

cap'n-T: yes soda does have two right hands. i found a doll house wine bottle that was a good size and sculpted a boxing glove around it. i made them easily detachable.

thanks superpowers. i would love to see someone out there make a game accurate set of figures. glad you appreciate them as much as i do :)