Flea Market finds

CybertronianArtifacts

Wednesday while at work, I passed a sign saying flea market open. I thought that was strange but I checked it out.

It was kool cuz I needed the gold claw for another Martial Arts Batman.

I had to grab the Air Devil. I've never seen one in person before.

I'd love to know where the Wayne Industries case came from?

Here is what I got:

FMfind071509.jpg

Can't help ya with the ID but sounds like you had fun :) Fleamarkets are normally listed in the garage sale sections of you're local news papers as well by the way, you can find some g ood stuff at them some times ;)

Nice. The best I got was a ok condition SMC Sandman and a beat up, head glued on, coat torn, SMC Lizard Man (the one who's knees don't bend). I already had both, but they were only a buck a piece so I bought them for my son.

I find great stuff at the flea market. This is what I found in the last month, all for less than $10 for the whole bunch.

Picture.jpg

That blue head black body Batman looks cool looking what series did that Batman came from?

I find great stuff at the flea market. This is what I found in the last month, all for less than $10 for the whole bunch.

Picture.jpg

That blue head black body Batman looks cool looking what series did that Batman came from?

I am not sure exactly which series, it is the 100th edition Batman and is mounted on the base, but you can unscrew and remove it. I just thought it looks cool with the base.

The case is from a Batman Begins 5inch Batman. It came with night vision goggles,a batarang,and grappling gun.

Thank you!

the sword is from a beast wars dinobot

Actually, it is not. It is from the RiD Dinobot Grimlock.

Picture.jpg

That Batman is no doubt made by Kenner as just an anniversary figure.

That grey/black Batman has to be a Mattel Zipline Batman. He isn't really unmasking, is he?

The case is from a Batman Begins 5inch Batman. It came with night vision goggles,a batarang,and grappling gun.

Thank you!

Picture.jpg

That grey/black Batman has to be a Mattel Zipline Batman. He isn't really unmasking, is he?

I believe that is the Batman unmasking from SDCC few years ago.

Thank you!

Picture.jpg

I believe that is the Batman unmasking from SDCC few years ago.

I have the Batman he is unmasking, but I got mine at Chicago Comic Con from a dealer so I don't know which one it's from, but he is unmasking, it's a great figure for display!

Garage sales, flea Market and Craigslist are great sorces for cheap (most of the time) neat finds. Found a Super Powers Red Tornado for a buck, no cape, but I dunno I still just love those figs and the price was right.

I had that figure I think I gave it to pogoman for his kids to play with. Was a nice looking figure to have on display for a while though, mine never had a base though or at leaest not when I brought it (also at a fleamarket)

Hey yall yes that gray n black batman was only avalabel at the wizard world comic con in chy twon. they also had one that was fully unmaksed as a varient. And also was made by mattel i have one still in the box i am looking at it as i type.

It is a really great figure except it doesn't have the articulation of DCUC but still an over all kool figure. Ann also i belive that 100th anni batman also had variants there was the shiney one in the pics and a blue n gray one which i have and i think a all blak shiney one and it was made by keener. Not really from a line just something extra kenner put out.