Cobra Island Sets have arrived

Draven79

Got the notice they had arrived and my order was being proccessed just a short bit ago! I can't wait to get these! Then I pretty much finalize my 25th ani shelves for a long while.

Draven

See, that was ridiculous. Why take pre-orders a week before the stuff actually *arrives*? On top of that, I thought they weren't coming till the 16th, which would've been after my next paycheck... now, I'll have to hold off on the IDW trades that are coming out tomorrow, and hope they aren't sold out before the weekend.

Buying things on a budget sucks.

I got mine from Small Joes but it should be shipped soon. This will do it for me on the 25th anniversary too, unless they put something else out. Fingers crossed...but really...what else is there to make?

I personally love the wave from 90 and we're getting Freefall and Night Creeper in this set. Scoop, Countdown, Capt. Gridiron, Metal Head, and Road Pig would be awesome additions. Seriously, Road Pig had an axe handle with a cinder block attached to it. It doesn't get any better than that.

yeah i got my email today as well , also gabestoystore , told me they get in on friday shiped on monday , cross your fangaz!

I got mine from Small Joes but it should be shipped soon. This will do it for me on the 25th anniversary too, unless they put something else out. Fingers crossed...but really...what else is there to make?

what else is there to make? LOTS

We still haven't gotten pretty much anything from 87 onward... and there is a lot of 1986 stuff to make too.

I won't consider the 25th/modern line complete until we have the majority of figures all the way up to 1990. (They can skip a few like Psych Out and Crystal Ball, but I want all the others made again).

What's left?

What's Left???

Cover Girl, Billy, Kwinn, Dr. Venom, Low-Light, Law & Order, Nullifier, Night-Vipers, or Metalhead... all essentials in my book.

We've also not gotten our "apology" Duke, 88 Storm Shadow, or a decent black/silver hooded Cobra Commander repaint (preferrably the CG remold).

Still a few cool vehicles left, like the STUN, a proper 80s Ferret, and it wouldn't kill them to attempt the Thunder Machine with a ne wThrasher figure.

Maybe, MAYBE, then I'll consider the line "complete". These two 7-packs are filling in a lot of holes, tho.