New Target movie exclusives!! BLACK S.N.A.K.E.!!!!!

canprime

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking at the latest issue of Lee's Toy Review on the news stand a few days ago, and they showed pictures of this wave of Target exclusives, and stated that they were available at retail NOW! :huh:

So, has anyone actually started to find these on the shelves/hooks at their local Target stores? Or were the peeps at Lee's just being a little bit speshul? :unsure:

I checked a couple Targets yesterday, and no luck. Tomorrow, I'm going to go to a town I rarely go to that has both a Target and a K-Mart, in my quest to find City Strike Snake Eyes. While there, I'm going to make a point of checking the Target for the "Serpent" Armor, too.

And something just popped back into my brain, while we're on the subject: While Hasbro went the "easy" route, reusing/recreating the old molds, to reissue the original S.N.A.K.E. Armor toy in a new color, and while I will buy it (since I never owned the original when I was a kid,) I really wish they would have done a BRAND-NEW sculpt, based on the updated S.N.A.K.E. Armor design seen in the Rise of Cobra video game:

ajxeg5.jpg

As soon as I saw that screen shot, I thought to myself "that would make an AWESOME toy!" B)

Saw this today at Target, kinda cool, but I don't think that figure will fit in that SNAKE, unless they retooled it a little, I dunno.. they look about the same size, lol

They are showing up in good quantities in Canada now, at Zellers.

The Viper definitely fits inside no problem, and so do the ARAH figs. Great mold and great colour scheme.

• 1 month later...

I FINALLY got one of these, for Christmas. It's great! Don't care for the figure that comes with it, though. Gave it to my boys.