New Target movie exclusives!! BLACK S.N.A.K.E.!!!!!

canprime

WOW!!!!

Target is definitely going all out for ROC.

We are getting some pretty sweet exclusives, including some ARAH molds making a comeback in original colours, or new colours.

Black S.N.A.K.E. and Cobra Jetpack!!

http://item.taobao.com/auction/item_detail...5a3fd431b47.htm

Polar Battle Bear (Rockslide) (with ARAH SNOWJOB MOLD!!!!)

http://item.taobao.com/auction/item_detail...642dcc00bfb.htm

Check out the other links to auctions to see packaged shots of the FIREBAT repaint and multipacks.

I wonder if maybe that Ferret we saw with the Crimson Twins might not actually be for the CON, but another 2 pack with the new version?

FRAKKIN' EXCLUSIVES !!!

If they're are any Target representatives that visit this board, build a store in my area, like, YESTERDAY !!!

I'm actually going to be where a store is located this Sunday, but, I'm sure they won't have them in by then.

Im gonna grab a Snake Armor, I like that. It's pretty sweet.

I also like the red StratoViper.

But I don't get why they are putting that fugly motorcycle with Stormshadow or that dumb sled with Wetsuit. I wish stormy came with the Silver Mirage or Wetsuit wasn't black and grey (seems all the divers are black and grey now, see Deepsix)

How much are these gonna be? should be 10 bucks, but that means they will be 12 or 13.

FRAKKIN' EXCLUSIVES !!!

If they're are any Target representatives that visit this board, build a store in my area, like, YESTERDAY !!!

I'm actually going to be where a store is located this Sunday, but, I'm sure they won't have them in by then.

Aren't you near Paducah? There's a Target just about an hour north in Marion, IL.

FRAKKIN' EXCLUSIVES !!!

Aren't you near Paducah? There's a Target just about an hour north in Marion, IL.

I work in Paducah, but I live another hour away from Paducah in the opposite direction. So, that's a 2 hour drive to Marion, IL. I don't make it up to Marion that often. Wish I could go once a week, but I'm lucky to make it once every two months. Life's busy.

Heck, from where I live, the Target in Clarksville, TN is a wee bit closer, but I make it down there even less, and I have family in that area.

Paducah needs a Target, though.

Liking the Black SNAKE and the Snow Job pack, just cut it in half and give me the "past" part. :)

Serpent Armor w/Viper Commando: Well if you wanted to stock up on "Viper Commandos" wait till these come out. How many times have we seen this guy repainted already?

Dragonfish w/Wet Suit: Its a nifty little vehicle. But how many divers does the team need?

"Arashikage Cycle" w/Storm Shadow: Doesn't "Arashikage" = Storm Shadow? So we are talking the "Storm Shadow Cycle" with Storm Shadow? @loll@ Eesh, how many time does that motorcycle need to be used anyway. *Waits for the inevitable "Storm Shadow Cycle" with Snake Eyes*

Rocket Pack w/Air Viper: Cool. There was always cool RAH stuff that would work easily with the new figures. I wonder if it (and the "Serpent Armor" got any upgrades like the other vehicles?

Rockslide 2 pack w/Snow Job: Looks interesting. I hope the RAH one comes with stickers. And, hopefully, they come with gear.

Attack on the Pit set: Meh. Boring. I mean I don't really see anything "new" here to warrant getting it compared to the individuals most people already have.

Viper Commando/Destro/Elite Viper: So, I guess we aren't getting movie versions of, well, anybody else? Boring.

Sgt. Stone/Speed Metal/Grunt: Movie Grunt? Cool, just about anything should be an upgrade from the previous "Senior Officer's" version. Who the hell is Speed Metal?

Snarler Bike w/Beachhead and Rollbar: Rollbar is probably just an Airborne repaint. But I wonder what the bike looks like.

Mantis Attack Craft w/Aqua Viper...somebody. I can't tell what it says. But if this is a Cobra, why are they using a Joe figure?

Sky Sweeper Jet w/Air...somebody. No clue who this guy is. I'm conflicted. We got HUNDREDS of guys from Joe mythology that they gotta make up new guys like this? Is that just a Firebat or is that new version?

Im gonna grab a Snake Armor, I like that. It's pretty sweet.

I also like the red StratoViper.

But I don't get why they are putting that fugly motorcycle with Stormshadow or that dumb sled with Wetsuit. I wish stormy came with the Silver Mirage or Wetsuit wasn't black and great (seems all the divers are black and grey now, see Deepsix)

How much are these gonna be? should be 10 bucks, but that means they will be 12 or 13.

Black and great? @smilepunch@

FRAKKIN' EXCLUSIVES !!!

I work in Paducah, but I live another hour away from Paducah in the opposite direction. So, that's a 2 hour drive to Marion, IL. I don't make it up to Marion that often. Wish I could go once a week, but I'm lucky to make it once every two months. Life's busy.

Paducah needs a Target, though.

They just built an EIGHTH Walmart here.

FRAKKIN' EXCLUSIVES !!!

I can think of something a little worse then not having a Target. Having 4 and NEVER finding exclusives. I never did find the A.W.E. Striker, or H.I.S.S. I DID find a single Night Spector but the box was so damaged I wasn't going to buy it.

I have wanted a S.N.A.K.E. armor ever since I got back into collecting Joes. I have tried not to buy anything from the movie yet (trying to pay off some bills), but when this hits, all bets are off. Awesome news!

anyone that need any off the target stuff let me know, i will get it for u. i have like 7 targets within a hour drive, and 10 walmarts, 3 trus. so when it drops, let me know, and i will get it for u, just pm, and i will help u.

I'm liking the past & present two pack, I wonder what others might be planned.

That is actually a good point.

You have to think of "what we have available" to DO a 2-pack like that.

The first thing that comes to mind is the Cobra Ferret. Whether or not it includes Scrap Iron or some other character, that would be a good bet.

• 3 months later...

BUMP!

Has anyone actually found these in Target stores yet?!? :huh:

I've seen the wave with Snake-Eyes on his "ninja motorcycle", but I've NEVER seen the wave shown in that first auction. And I would grab the "Serpent Armor" if I saw it, because I never had the S.N.A.K.E. armor when I was a kid!

I have only seen the first wave, and they all suck.

Even if Target actually has them now, they won't bring them out until wave 1 sells enough to make room.

Why does Hasbro make a habit of having the best pieces come out in wave 2,3, 4 etc... when all the stores are stuck wit wave 1 garbage already?? this is what happened with the 25th vehicles too.. and I never got my Stinger :(

wave 3 of these Target packs is looking sweet too, but who knows if they will make it out

BUMP!

Has anyone actually found these in Target stores yet?!? :huh:

I've seen the wave with Snake-Eyes on his "ninja motorcycle", but I've NEVER seen the wave shown in that first auction. And I would grab the "Serpent Armor" if I saw it, because I never had the S.N.A.K.E. armor when I was a kid!

No..but there's a ton of stuff I've yet to see at all. :(

I never spotted one single solitary Walmart exclusive 2-packs (like Gung-Ho & Copperhead) and nothing yet of the TRU exclusive Bench Press figure, although the pegs were loaded with the Snow Serpent.

Exclusive generally means elusive for me. The pictures of them are pretty though. @haha@

is there any bigger pics?

targett.jpg

target2m.jpg