Funny Photos

Here send my photos of the Figma, the new actions figures of Japan vs the Clasics 80'S G.I. joe and Cobra, only seen and smile to bit.

No forgotten include your pics and photos of G.I. Joe in actions, all are welcome.

001.jpg

B.A.T. vs Konata Izumi of Lucky Star

005.jpg

B.A.T. : Ilogical combat Tecnique.. Hug no computably...

Konata: Domo Arigato Mister Roboto! What Kawaii!!

Kagami Hiragii: Cute!

LTD Falcon: Hey! Get out your hands! i am authentic action Figure! Dusty! Snake Eyes! Attack she!

010.jpg

Dusty: Sorry lieutenant, but my mom learning me never punch the girls..

Snake Eyes: ""

Cobra Commander: What Wainting soldiers! killing!!

Viper: The Girls of today is very tall

Viper2: Yeah... very very grow..

008.jpg

Cobra Commander: Bla bla bla! Death the oppresor Banks and Monopolics bastard pig eatingdollars! Death the Globalizations what take ours employs and money of ours childs!

Down the Patriot Law Fascist and Army Control! Death the IRS! America for the true sons of the nations! US!

018.jpg

People: COBRAAAAAA LAAAAALLALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!

016.jpg

Konata: Get Out dwafs! the Japanese actions figures of low prices whit multiple points articulations and hundreds accesories in cool packcages is the future!

021.jpg

Cobra Commander: to Screwdriver!! RUN!!!

023.jpg

Viper: Supreme Commander!! Save me!!!

028.jpg

U.S.A! U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!

Alls: Yeah!!! hurry to back was japan girl of imposible hair color and biggest eyes what wearing school uniforms!

048.jpg

Kagami: @##@ Konata and yours plains of world conquest!

057.jpg

Destro: C'mon! is Our Turn of play dollies!

Miyuki: To long for the embassy??

049.jpg

Cobra Commander: are Your help me with Godzilla and Robotech army squadron for invading the Pitt and your to taken the alls of the Fashions shops and the Tibia and Warcraft on line.

Konata: Treat!

054.jpg

Konata Commander: ABSOLUTE WORLD DOMINATION!

Troppers: HAIL COBRA! COBRA!COBRA!!!!!

018-1.jpg

Konata Commander: Follow me! And alls the Chocolate and RPMORG Free forever for alls!!!

Soldier: Hail Cobraa!! Cobraa!!!!

019.jpg

Destro:Baroness, you do not see a little different to Cobra Commander in this meeting?

Baroness:Yeah, is very more tall..

Mindbender: Gotcha!

028-1.jpg

Sadly the G.I.joe frustrated my plans :C

Konata Commander: Nooo!!! Mi Master Plan!!!

030.jpg

036.jpg

034.jpg

Duke:Is Over Cobra! this time we will see behind its stinking mask reptile breath!

039.jpg

@smilepunch@ Funny!