Got my G1 Matrix of Leasdership set today!

Metallicon

Since I pre-ordered this bad boy about a month ago, I almost forgot about it. Just judging by the packaging, it's ridiculously awesome (much better than the Rhino set). Labels on the actual DVDs are nicely done, and the book that comes with the series contains a synopsis for each episode along with character bios and additional trivia sprinkled throughout. The magnets are cool as well. Tonight I plan on checking out some of the first season and the special features. I guess my only complaint would be that it won't fit on the shelf witht eh other DVDs and BluRays that I own. Right now I'm thinking of using it as a background display on one of my shelves, and putting my Revoltech figs in front of it. Anyone else get theirs yet?

I purchased the set for my cousin(but I'm not telling him til next week it's here lol) and I've scoped it out. The episodes frankly aren't much different from the Rhino versions other than they have the original soundtracks on the episodes.

The extras are fabulous especially the voice-cast reunion. Personally enjoyed a short story Neil Ross told about Frank Welker making sound effects and messing with sound engineers while recording.

I noticed as well there are 11 commercials spread out over 3 of the discs. This is really unusual I think because the upcoming Gi Joe set has(according to the official site) 25 commercials. Wonder why Gi Joe would have over twice the commercials? Seriously, the Transformers movie release from 2006 has almost as many commercials by itself.

Any pics of what it looks like?! Also how much does it cost?! Alllsooooooo I thought this was only going to be released at first or first released at sdcc ?!... Does anyone know if its still going to be ?! Because that is where I was planing on picking it up from :D

Yeah, I got mine, too! It is very very awesome! I wasn't expecting it so quickly...GI Joe ships around 7/22...really looking forward to that!

They are doing a complete gijoe set as well!? That is awesome, info on that as well too please if you or anyone happens to have it handy :D They need to do a complete boxed set of he man MOTU & the real ghost busters next!

Here:

TF Collector Set

Just finished up season 1 last night. Pretty strong. ANd yes, they are pretty much the same as the Rhino Eps. with better sound. Also, The first Doc (on season 1) was pretty cool.

Now I'm on to season two - Man, I forgot just how bad "Autobot Spike" really is. Onto "The Immobilizer"!