25th Alley Viper question

Looking at some pics of the Alley Viper, I found myself wondering if the knife on his forearm and the knife on his chest are removable or sculpted. Does anybody know? It's a dealbreaker for me. If they are, I might get 6, if not... not so sure.

• 2 weeks later...

They arrived today. I'm actually REALLY impressed, even though I was initially uber-sceptical of the gaudy camo. I kinda like that they're high-viz troopers though. A repaint and new helmet would make a pretty decent Night Viper too!

They arrived today. I'm actually REALLY impressed, even though I was initially uber-sceptical of the gaudy camo. I kinda like that they're high-viz troopers though. A repaint and new helmet would make a pretty decent Night Viper too!

Yes they are totally awesome.

Just wanted to make sure that you're all aware that there should be an Alley Viper coming in the RoC line. Black repaint with the Rage.

I briefly mentioned this in the other thread about the Cobra Island figs, but I've discovered a terrible downside to this otherwise awesome figure in that the crossbow-muzzled gun doesn't fit into its slot on the backpack. That's kinda only halfway a problem for me because I generally don't use backpacks. I always find it makes figures harder to stand and, in all honesty, not many military personnel actually carry a huge backpack around with them 24/7 anyway, but I'd think twice in this particular instance on account of the gun fitting it.

Has anybody found a way to fix this or is it just the solitary curse of this guy?

I briefly mentioned this in the other thread about the Cobra Island figs, but I've discovered a terrible downside to this otherwise awesome figure in that the crossbow-muzzled gun doesn't fit into its slot on the backpack. That's kinda only halfway a problem for me because I generally don't use backpacks. I always find it makes figures harder to stand and, in all honesty, not many military personnel actually carry a huge backpack around with them 24/7 anyway, but I'd think twice in this particular instance on account of the gun fitting it.

Has anybody found a way to fix this or is it just the solitary curse of this guy?

It is the solitary curse.. I discovered this on Tuesday when I received my sets.

AWESOME figure though.

It is the solitary curse.. I discovered this on Tuesday when I received my sets.

AWESOME figure though.

I was wondering if this would be the case with the box set versions or if it was an early production error. I got an early one and the crossbow does not attach to the backpack.

I think that maybe they should have went with the 25th V3 Snake Eyes boots as well since they used so much of the rest of that figure and since they look more like the original RAH version. But this was my one of my favorite RAH figures, and the 25th version is one of the best they did.