Hot Toys Reveals It's Next MMS DX Dark Knight Figure

JayC

This is Too Freaking Cool!!!!

DX02_TDK_Batman_01.jpg

HOLY SH*T !!! THATS AWSOME!!! this is by far the best batman ever!!!! i love the diffrent mouth expressions especially the last one with the "don't f**k with me" look. i was hopeing it will have a extra bruce head and work suit, but this is better!! the sonar head is great surprise and the magnet belt is so cool i can't wait to pick him up he will be my first hot toys figure ever!!! B)@haha@

i love it!!! @luv@

No do not ever sell the Original suit Batman !!! Hot Toys said they will never release it again @grumpy@ Very rare now.

I'm hoping DX Batman and the new Wolverine will be on display at Hot Toys booth at San Diego Comic-Con. I'll take lots of pics

HT hardly if never reissue their previous offerings so any HT figure you own won't be reissue, which is why the bootleg company Very Hot makes a killing with bootleg HT military gear.

These are pics From Hot Toys official store 'Toy Hunters' window display in Hong Kong

img1070s.jpg

img1082r.jpg

img1073.jpg

Oh man so much happened yesterday, It was crazy! :

1 Hot Toys revamped their whole website! http://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php

2 Hot Toys announced Their 2nd Michael Jackson figure 'Thriller version'

3 Hot Toys Announced their making 'Mars Attacks' figures! (THATS RIGHT MARS ATTACKS!)

4 Hot Toys Announced they have acquired 'The Matrix' license

5 They're gonna make merchandise based on Pixars 'UP'

6 Hot Toys is gonna make the original 'Giger Alien' from the movie 'Alien'

And its all gonna be revealed at Comic-Con !

Not only that but theres a poll on their new website that asks "Whats your favorite Marvel movie?" And right now Hulk is winning!

No, that's just a prototype version on display.

It should be noted that HT has said the suit in the official pictures and on the figures on display is the suit from the original TDK Batman they did, as the one they're making for the DX figure is still in development.

How on time is HT normally? I've never purchased anything from them, due to cost, but I had to pre-order this one. Does Q1 2010 mean January or February or March? I know it's impossible to determine but based on previously made figures is HT normally good with their release schedule? I gotta know so I can budget.

Usually when they give release date they mean Hong Kong. So it'll hit Hong Kong January and then hit US retail February

Tokyo Toy Show 2009

20090718_d2c9fe5164e3f209add7gF4VZtEvbPjP.jpg

20090718_51195a7ce0752aa698ce75YmaNKVJLyT.jpg

20090718_1ba392d3f9a71d3ac3b2qdzXvq0b8fEC.jpg

Thanks for the info! And thanks for the pics. Makes me even happier that I pre-ordered this.

Does anyone have any of their previous releases, like the Joker or the creepy cop? I assume the quality on these is pretty damn high but are they normally worth the cost?

Just preordered mine at BBTS!!!

That brings my grand total for MMS DX Joker and MMS DX Batman with collector upgrade to $368.98!!! Plus shipping!

That's just nuts!!! @wacko@

But totally gonna be worth it! @cool@