SDCC Startrek all good things

synch

So what do you all think of this exclusive?! I'm thinking I may just get this one & pass on the regular ...

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci09_actionfigs_1.php

http://www.comic-con.org/phpThumb/phpThumb...nfigs/afx_1.jpg

Click to Enlarge

Price: $50.00

Production Run: TBD

Star Trek TNG "All Good Things" Enterprise D Ship

Share Join the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise for the adventure of a lifetime with this legendary starship. Measuring over 17 inches long, every detail of the "All Good Things" U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D is recreated, right down to the separating Saucer Section and third warp nacelle! Also included are light and sound effects taken directly from the celebrated Star Trek: The Next Generation featuring the voice of Admiral William Riker!

I wish they had more pics :D

This is the ship from the future remember, not the original one we seee all the time this is the one that exploded in the very last episode

This is the ship from the future remember, not the original one we seee all the time this is the one that exploded in the very last episode

Uh yes I know I've seen All Good Things a bunch of times. However the toy is not an SDCC exclusive it's an Action Figure Xpress(AFX) and Hastings exclusive so only those two stores can sell it to consumers and other retailers. I have the playmates version which is a 1701-D to AGT 1701-D transforming ship.

Uh yes I know I've seen All Good Things a bunch of times. However the toy is not an SDCC exclusive it's an Action Figure Xpress(AFX) and Hastings exclusive so only those two stores can sell it to consumers and other retailers. I have the playmates version which is a 1701-D to AGT 1701-D transforming ship.

Not the case. BBTS ( BigBadToyStore ) Also has this ship for order.

Yep they do, because they bought it from either AFX or Hastings.

I have the regular 1701-D and it is VERY well done! Probably the nicest ship in the line so far, even though I prefer the 1701-E ship-wise. I have no interest in adding the AGT 1701-D to my fleet.

Sorry, i must have miss read youre post. Quick question for ya' IronMan1. Sort of off topic, but do you know for sure if Diamond Select is still going to release the U.S.S. Exselsior and Enterprise B starships? I pre-ordered them from BBTS but haven't heard any news as of late. BBTS states that they are scheduled for release in the 3rd quarter of '09'. The funny thing is that I no longer see those two ships up on BBTS' pre-order page. But, I also haven't received a notification from BBTS stating that the ships have been postponed or cancelled. I really want those ships, bad. Thanks!

Sorry, i must have miss read youre post. Quick question for ya' IronMan1. Sort of off topic, but do you know for sure if Diamond Select is still going to release the U.S.S. Exselsior and Enterprise B starships? I pre-ordered them from BBTS but haven't heard any news as of late. BBTS states that they are scheduled for release in the 3rd quarter of '09'. The funny thing is that I no longer see those two ships up on BBTS' pre-order page. But, I also haven't received a notification from BBTS stating that the ships have been postponed or cancelled. I really want those ships, bad. Thanks!

I have seen online that Enterprise-B is scheduled for sometime later this year around the holidays, Excelsior I haven't seen any new info about. I'm definitely buying those two.

I have seen online that Enterprise-B is scheduled for sometime later this year around the holidays, Excelsior I haven't seen any new info about. I'm definitely buying those two.

Thanks for the response. That's some promising news.

No problem, getting the Excelsior is a must since playmates got lazy and reused the 1701-B ship back in 1994-95. They didn't bother molding a new ship they just reused Enterprise-B from the movie line and it had Excelsior stickers. I just hope they don't cancel it, interest in it will be huge that I do know for sure.

No problem, getting the Excelsior is a must since playmates got lazy and reused the 1701-B ship back in 1994-95. They didn't bother molding a new ship they just reused Enterprise-B from the movie line and it had Excelsior stickers. I just hope they don't cancel it, interest in it will be huge that I do know for sure.

I definately agree with you on the old Playmates Excelsior. What bothered me with that version back then were all of the visible screws on the bottom of the ships hull. Even the new Playmates Enterprise has that same issue and it really distracts from the overall look of the toy. I used to have the '94' Star Trek Generations Enterprise-B. Wish that I still had it ( even though it looked sloppy and is now outdated ). It has become very collectable. Diamond Select should read posts like these to make them realize that there is a huge demand for the Excelsior. I really want them to start focusing more on the enemy starships as well. Really would like to see the Klingon D-7 Battlecruiser ( preferably the "Motion Picture" version), Romulan Warbird, new Borg vessel, just to mention a few. The list goes on and on.

I definately agree with you on the old Playmates Excelsior. What bothered me with that version back then were all of the visible screws on the bottom of the ships hull. Even the new Playmates Enterprise has that same issue and it really distracts from the overall look of the toy. I used to have the '94' Star Trek Generations Enterprise-B. Wish that I still had it ( even though it looked sloppy and is now outdated ). It has become very collectable. Diamond Select should read posts like these to make them realize that there is a huge demand for the Excelsior. I really want them to start focusing more on the enemy starships as well. Really would like to see the Klingon D-7 Battlecruiser ( preferably the "Motion Picture" version), Romulan Warbird, new Borg vessel, just to mention a few. The list goes on and on.

Well the movie Klingon Battlecruiser is not actually a D7 it's a K'tinga class. The D7 didn't have a torpedo launcher in front, that was their deflector dish at the time. I hope they do the Warbird too, I really like the D'deridex.

I'd love some klingon & romulan & the defiant to be made my self :P well if this thing is not an exclusive I may just take it off my list & order it some other time ...

I'd love some klingon & romulan & the defiant to be made my self :P well if this thing is not an exclusive I may just take it off my list & order it some other time ...

Rick at NFC told me that even if I lived under a rock and found out about this ship months down the road I could still get it with no problem. I don't know if that's 100% true or not but I told him better safe then sorry. I preordered the AGT 1701-D when preordering became available from him. It can't be an sdcc ship since it's been out for a while. It's been available since like the beginning of middle of May according to my order sheet. May friggin 18th lol. Oh yeah that's really sdcc territory.

I have to get my hands on the 1701-D Enterprise NOW! I went to a local collectables store near me the other day and finally saw it in person. It's the best yet. The detail is incredible. Only problem was that they wanted $50.00 bones for it and I know that I can order it for cheaper. Now the next chore is in trying to convince my significant other to let me get it because she thinks that I spend too much money on toy's. I never give her any crap when she wants to buy her shoes and get her hair done. That's her hobby and I except it. She needs to except mine.

I have to get my hands on the 1701-D Enterprise NOW! I went to a local collectables store near me the other day and finally saw it in person. It's the best yet. The detail is incredible. Only problem was that they wanted $50.00 bones for it and I know that I can order it for cheaper. Now the next chore is in trying to convince my significant other to let me get it because she thinks that I spend too much money on toy's. I never give her any crap when she wants to buy her shoes and get her hair done. That's her hobby and I except it. She needs to except mine.

Get it at new force comics it's only $30 there give or take. Entertainment Earth might be more practical for you since you're in Arizona and NFC is in Florida. EE is in California so like I said that might be more practical for you.

What color is the deflector dish ( I think its called?) the thing on the front ... in the final run?... Its not that ugly orange color is it?!Why do they use that color anyways?! When ever I look on the show it is red!

What color is the deflector dish ( I think its called?) the thing on the front ... in the final run?... Its not that ugly orange color is it?!Why do they use that color anyways?! When ever I look on the show it is red!

The deflector dish is an copper-orange color, check out unification part 2 I think they show it when it's not lit up it's a copper-orange hue because it's metal. It may appear red in some cases because of the blue light being cast on it.